Chapter 2 ♡

Sunoo POV

I kind a felt embraced because he didn't care me. I thought he's a kind, friendly boy before. Maybe he's just shy. I stopped thinking about it and started paying attention to the teacher. That boy wasn't even giving much attention to class too. He always look spaced out. Kind a strange I guess.

(Time skipped. It's the lunch time)

Thank god I was starving

"Hey Sunoo, let's go and eat" Yeonah called me.

"You'll go and wait. I'll come" I said as I saw that boy was still sitting while doing nothing.

"Hey, aren't you gonna have your lunch? Let's go" I asked from him.
"Who do you think you're to tell me to have my lunch? My Dad?" He said back and went outside of the class quickly.

"Aish why he's soo mean? I just wanted to talk with him" I shrugged it off and went to cafeteria. I saw my sister already having her lunch. Well sometimes I call him sister too because she was born few minutes before me.

"Hey Sunoo, come here" she called me and I went and sit beside her. She already ordered for me too so I started eating. I saw that boy sitting on table all alone. He was just playing with food not eating at all.

I grabbed my food and went to sit with him. I sat beside him. "Oh hello is it okay if I have my lunch here?" I asked but he didn't reply me anything he only nodded.
After we both finished our lunch I saw him going to our class. I immediately grab his wrist and stopped him.

"Hey why are you avoiding me? Can we be friends? Please because you're the only one I have even talked in here. I asked while showing my puppy eyes.

"Will you let me go if I say yes?" He asked with a being annoyed face.

"Um.. ok but I don't wanna force you" I said. "Then ok" He said.
I let him go and ruffled his hair. "Yeey my first friend in here"

"Aish stop. I'm going. Whatever" the boy said and went back to or classroom.

Jungwon POV

(School ended)

He's soo annoying. Why is he even trying so hard talk with me. No one does that. I thought while walking back to my home.

I open the door. I hoped my dad will not be inside but I suddenly remembered that today is Monday and every Monday He's not coming to home. I don't know where he's going or what does he doing because I really don't care about him. Why would I even care about a person who's coming drunk every day to home and beat me like an animal.

I got a shower and start cooking some instant noodles for dinner. Well I kind a can cook but not that much. After it's done I turn on my TV and started having my dinner while watching it. My mom usually make me everything I like. I wish she's be with me now.I miss her. Every time I remember her I get soo emotional and cry so hard.

After I finished my dinner I washed the dishes and went to bed. I was the first day of school so we didn't get any homework. That's a relief. I drown on my thoughts while I was in on bed. I remember that Sunoo guy who asked me to be friends. Well I know he will not care about me at all. While I was thinking I went to sleep without knowing.

Sunoo POV

"So Yeoanh, how was your day at school?" My mom asked from my sister while we were having our lunch.

"It was good mom. I found some new friends too. Winter and her friend Karina. They are super cool" My sister said with a exited voice.

Wow, good to hear that. How about you Sunshine? Who wouldn't be a friend with you. In your last school you were really popular just because of your bright personality and your because you're soo friendly too my mom asked from me.

The school is great but the students aren't really talkative. But the boy who was beside me in class became a friend. He's kind a odd from others. I kind a got interest in him.

"Don't worry sunshine. You'll get more friends and comfortable with others. Don't think about it too much It's only been a day. That boy is lucky to be your your first friend" Mom said.

Yeah mom is right. I don't know the reason but why am more in to him? There are a lot of students right?I wanna talk with him. Be friends with him. I wanna see him smile. I thought as I went to sleep.

To be continued.........

Hey thank for reading this chapter
♡ Don't forget to vote too ♡
Thanks for your support