Chapter 8

Jungwon POV

I was at my locker while putting some books inside. Unexpectedly someone harshly caught me from my collar. It was my bully Woobin. ( just made up the name) He was suspended from school but I think he's back now. What should I do.

"Oh hey Jungwon. Did you miss me? I think you never thought I'll be back right?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I was too afraid to talk.
Just tell me what should I do for you. Should I do your homework again? Please let me go.

"Let you go? Why would I let you go? Huh. You're the reason I even got suspended form school for a week." He then tried to touch me but Sunoo came and punched him hardly on the face. He fell on the ground. Sunoo kicked him so hard. I saw the anger on his face I have never seen him like that.

"Ya! This is non of your business. Who are you to care about this gay shit. Are you his boyfriend?" Woobin asked while trying to stand up. His nose was bleeding so badly.

"Why would you even care? Yeah I'm his boyfriend so what? Don't you ever even dare to look at him again" Sunoo said and kicked Woobin again.

I was speeches. I don't know what to say. He just told that he's my boyfriend in front of Woobin and Woobin exposed that I'm gay in front of Sunoo.
Sunoo then grabbed my wrist and walked away.

"Hey are you okay? He didn't hurt you right?" He asked.

"Yeah Yeah I'm okay. No he didn't" I said and nodded.
Sunoo.... Please don't think about it wrong. Sorry for not telling you that I'm gay. If you don't wanna be friends it's okay. I'm used to it. A lot of people hate me just because I'm gay.

Sunoo POV

WHAT? NO... Why would I hate you? Love is Love Jungwon. It doesn't matter the gender. Be who you are. Don't be afraid and don't ever care about others thoughts. I will always support you.

If you felt uncomfortable after I'm saying that I'm your boyfriend I'm sorry I was really pissed off in that time and I don'tknow really what I said. I said looking at him.

No, it's okay Sunoo. Thanks for your help and accepting the way I am. I'm so happy because of you. Jungwon said and have me a hug.

Ok we better go to our class now or our teacher will get mad at us.
I said and both of us went back to our class.
Jungwon is learning really well now. We both always study and do our homework together. We share all our things and support each other. I'm so happy because of him.

(Time skips)

Finally school is over. I got a message from my two friends Kyungmin and Daniel. They said they wanna hangout after school. They are in a different classroom. I don't wanna let Jungwon go to home alone so I thought to ask him to join too.

Hey Jungwon, do you like to meet some friends of mine? I asked.

Yeah of course. If they are your friends it means they are my friends too. He said and smiled showing his dimples. They are so cute.

At the cafe

We went to the cafe that they told me. We both sit on with them.
Lemme introduce them to you. This is Kyungmin I pointed at Kyungmin and this is Daniel. Daniel, Kyungmin this is---- I got cut off by Kyungmin.

"Jungwon right?" He asked.

Yeah. I said. I was kind a suprised because Jungwon isn't famous in school and a lot of students don't know about him.

"Nice to meet you Kyungmin and Daniel. You too seems to be nice" Jungwon said.

"Nice too meet you too Jungwon" Both of them greet him back.

Then a waitress came and asked for our orders. She wrote down them and left to get them.

"Excuse me, I'll come back" Jungwon Excused and went to washroom.

I looked at my Kyungmin and Daniel they were giving me a weird look.
Why are you two looking at me like that? Btw how did you know Jungwon's name? I asked from them.

Don't act like you don't know. Don't you know after your fight with Woobin rumors spreading all over school. No one ever been brave to fight with Woobin like that. Kyungmin said.

Are you two really a couple or something? You two are dating right? Daniel asked.

WHAT NOO.... Why would you two think like that?

Don't lie sunoo the way you talk, look and treat him we can see it. Kyungmin said straightly.

No, we're just good Friends. That's it nothing else.

'Hey what's going on? Did I miss something?" Jungwon asked after comming back from the washroom and sitting back.

Don't talk about this now okay? I whispered and glared at Kyungmin and Daniel. They nodded.

Look our order is here. I changed the topic as I don't wanna Jungwon to know about these things because I thought he would feel uncomfortable.

I thought to update this today. Thanks for reading ♡
If you can vote too ♡

A/N - I'm soo happy guys. Thank you so much for 500+ reads and 100+ votes. It means a lot to me. I never thought someone will actually read this story. ♡♡♡♡♡♡