Chapter 10 ♡

??? POV

Sunoo and Jungwon were cuddling in the room. The door was locked. It's been few days and only Kyungmin & Daniel know about their relationship.

"Sunoo Honey, are you in there?" Sunoo's mom asked while knocking on the door.

"Yeah mom. Wait I'll open the door" Sunoo got up and opened the door.
"Why mom? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No nothing is wrong hun. Your father and I want to talk with you. Can you come downstairs?" His mom asked.

"Okay sure mom" He said and about to leave the room but "You too Jungwon sweetheart" his mom said.

Jungwon was confused. Why would their parents want to talk with him? He thought.

Then both of them went downstairs and sit on the couch. His parents were sitting on the other couch face to face. There was silent for few moments then Sunoo's dad broke the silence.

"Sunoo, Is there something you have to say to us?" His father asked. Both of them got shoked. Is this about our relationship? They thought.

"Dad Um.... We..." Sunoo hold Jungwon hand tightly.

"You two are in a relationship with others?" Sunoo's Mom asked.

"Yeah. Mom and Dad, I love Jungwon. Not as a friend in a romantic way. I don't know you would like it but please don't separate us. He's like my life now. I don't wanna loose him. He's my everything" Sunoo said straightly and fast.

Jungwon was all silent. He hugged Sunoo. He was afraid their parents will hate them and they'd to separate.

"What? NO. Why would we break your relationship. If you two are happy which each other it's what we want. We saw your rings. That's why we thought to ask this. We always love you two nk matter what. Your happiness is our happiness" Sunoo's mom said and hugged them.

"I knew it. I always knew you two love each others. You're the cutest couple I ever" Yeoanh suddenly popped up and said.

"Ah its not fair. I am the oldest. I was born two minutes before Sunoo so I'm the oldest right? But he's the one who's getting a boyfriend first. I'm so jealous" she then pinched Jungwon's cheeks " What a cute boyfriend you have" she said.

Jungwon blushed. Sunoo and his parents laughed at Yeoanh's behaviour.

"You'll find a one too when it's time sweetie. Just wait" Sunoo's mom said.

Sunoo and Jungwon were so happy because now they are officially a couple after getting approved by their parents.

____________________________________________________________

After 5 years

It's been five years. Sunoo and Jungwon married. They are living in their own house now. Sunoo is taking care about his dad's business and Jungwon is helping him.

At home

"Appa are you ready? Dad is waiting" A 5 years old cute baby boy came and asked from Jungwon.

"Yeah Jungwoo sweetheart. Wait I'm coming" Jungwon said and rushed outside from his room.

They adopted a child. They gave him the name Jungwoo. ( Not Jungwoo from NCT I just made up ) [ Jung from Jungwon + Woo from Sunwoo = Jungwoo 😁 )

Sunoo was in the car then Jungwon and Jungwoo got in.

Sunoo got a call.
"Hello Mr.Kim you have a meeting in two hours" the caller said.
"Aish! I forgot about this" Sunoo then looked at Jungwoo.

"But dad you promised me you gonna spend time with me today" Jungwoo said with a cute accent.

"Cancel the meeting. I have a more important thing to do" Sunoo then hunged up the phone. Jungwoo's face light up again. Yeey he cheered.

How can dad say no to you Jungwoo? Jungwon said and he and Sunoo kissed Jungwoo's cheeks from two sides.

I'm so happy with my two dads. Jungwoo said and gave a soft kiss to his dad's and appa's face.
( He use Appa for Jungwon and dad for Sunoo )

~♡ THE END ♡~

Omg guys I can't believe I finished my first ff.
Thank you everyone who read this and vote, Comment on this. I'm so happy. This was short and it only have 10 chapters.

▪︎ English isn't my native language so I think there were a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm sorry for that.

Yesterday Twitter Update ♡ Sunoo & Jungwon