Chapter 2

"Rodney, what are you doing?" You said coming to your room after changing out of your wedding gown and into a dressing robe. You noticed all the photo album books on your bed. 

"I was just looking at some of your old memories." He replied. "Although I do have questions about some of them."

You sat on the bed. "What are they?" Rodney went back throw the first book.  You explained to Rodney about how must of the toys and sets you had came to be. "Some have been given to charity but there are others that I still have had sentimentally and are up in the attic at the moment. Rodney asked about formal house comparing to the old photos.

"Oh yeah! We lived in another part of this town years ago but we didn't move here until I was about 11." You explained.  "What are those red spots all over your skin?" Rodney pointed to a picture of you at only 1 year old taking an oatmeal bath. "I don't remember anything about that moment but according to my parents and that picture, I had chicken pox at that point." You explained. "What's that?" "Well it's ..... it's a young human disease that gives us bumps and major itchiness.  But I don't remember that feeling even though mom has told me that she remembers doing everything she could to keep me from scratching." Rodney felt a little concerned for you but still interested to know about the health system of humanity.

He pointed to the ballet photos. "Yeah, I've still got those moves!" You told him.  From there, he showed you the photo of your first day of high school and your cheerleader pictures. "I was a freshman and I wanted to be popular." You explained. 

From there, Rodney pointed to the picture of you ice skating.

"That was quite tricky, but I felt like it was graceful all the way. Especially when I made figure 8's." You said

Rodney pointed to the picture of the perfectly decorated birthday cake from your sweet 16.

"My mom and grandma used to own a bakery, and so that is where that came from." You replied.

  And I never forgot all the gifts my best friends got me at my sweet 16.  Liv bought me this adorable handbag that I still have today, Tiffany got me some sparkly boots that still fit me, Janice got me a CD player that sadly broke after only a year in a half and Lesley was the one who helped me get the dress I wore to the party. That is not to say, I went shopping at the mall the day before the party to get a fresh start. "

From there, he pointed to one of the photos from your senior year.

"Yeah I hoped for my high school senior year to be the best ever! Class of 2004!" You said.

Rodney pointed the photo of you at the homecoming game.

What you wore