55|interview

Get to know the up and coming actor Nova Williams!

INTERVIEWER: Hi Nova, it's lovely to have you here today with us in the studio! How are you feeling today?

NOVA: Hi! it's amazing to be here, I'm feeling great!

INTERVIEWER: Let's start it off by getting to know you a bit better, what's your favourite breakfast foods?

NOVA: I'm a savoury person I'd say, I love a full breakfast with eggs and bacon and definitely some toast!

INTERVIEWER: Sounds amazing! What's your favourite food?

NOVA: That's a tough one, [hmm] I'd say maybe fried rice, I can't get enough of it

INTERVIEWER: Delicious! What was your fist acting job?

NOVA: It was years ago on my dads set, [he's also an actor] and he used to run lines with me so I knew the whole script and he just dragged me in front of the camera and we filmed the scene! It was definitely unplanned and we shot it a few times and somehow it got aired!

INTERVIEWER: Favourite role you've had?

NOVA: I know my fans love her, Rachel [from Midnight]. She was a character I absolutely adored playing, she was just something I'd never played before so it was amazing to play around with her and it was a great experience.

INTERVIEWER: How's fifty shades darker coming along?

NOVA: Two more weeks of filming and we're wrapped! It's been good so far, much wilder and steamy, which I'm sure fans will appreciate [chuckles] but Jamie and I have had a lot of fun filming it and hope the fans will enjoy it!

INTERVIEWER: How did you and Sebastian meet?

NOVA: We met on the set of Civil War, Elizabeth had taken me to meet everyone and that's when I first met him. He was making conversation before he was called onto set.

INTERVIEWER: Love at first sight?

NOVA: For him definitely [laughs]

INTERVIEWER: Fans absolutely love you two together, you're Hollywoods new 'it ' couple.

NOVA: Oh please there's other couples out there, we're just getting on.

INTERVIEWER: Well fans go crazy for you guys!

NOVA: I mean [chuckles] things are going great with us and we've been together for a few months so now, I love him really.

INTERVIEWER: We love you guys! So, would you ever star in a Marvel movie?

NOVA: If the opportunity arose then sure! I mean who wouldn't want to work in the MCU, it's amazing.

INTERVIEWER: We could totally see you there!

NOVA: It would be an amazing opportunity for sure.

INTERVIEWER: Any plans for when you finish filming fifty shades of grey?

NOVA: Maybe a small vacation, although I've got some exciting news coming up so it should keep me busy for a while.

INTERVIEWER: Fans were wondering, how does Sebastian deal with the fact you're on such a famous movie that deals with such explicit content?

NOVA: [chuckles awkwardly] I mean we're both actors, we're professionals we don't let our work get in the way. He understands it's a job and I've been doing it before I met him, we obviously trust each other and at the end of the day he knows I'm doing what I love, being an actor.

INTERVIEWER: I couldn't have it said it better myself.

NOVA: It makes sense- people wanting to know but it's a job and there's nothing else to it.

INTERVIEWER: Any possibilities of a third movie?

NOVA: Not sure yet, let us finish the second one [laughs]

INTERVIEWER: Thank you so much for being here with us today Nova! We've had a lot of fun talking to you!

NOVA: Thank you for having me!