27. More

a lot of foreshadowing and i'd love if y'all comment what you think so far, next chapters gonna be nice and sorta dramatic and hopefully not more than ten chapters to go😭 posted the hallway walk video on insta🥰

27. More

Ishq bulaava jaane kab aawe
Ishq bulava aave jab aawe
Main ta gol terre rehna
Main ta baita gol tere

"Fuck it." Kaya growled, throwing the blanket to the other side of the bed and getting up. She could not sleep. Obviously. How could she sleep when a thousand of things were running in her mind, when a million of different emotions were stirring in her heart?? And when she was starving insanely?

She didn't know what was more overwhelming, her mind, which gave her numerous stories as to why Aryan would treat her so bad or her heart, which would just not get over this melancholy of him not holding her up despite being away for a week.

Why did he look so angry entering home? Why did not he come talk to her? Why did he go straight into his room upstairs and not come down to her once??? Why did he behave so distant and cruel???

It scared Kaya, the thought that he did have the right to treat her bad, the thought that he had a hundred of reasons to hate her, the thought that he might now know what he shouldn't have known, at least not so soon, and definitely not from someone else.

Kaya breathed heavily walking to the kitchen as her thoughts made her sweat.

Kaya could not stop herself from overanalyzing & hurting through these thoughts but at same time it was more agonizing because her heart fought so loud against her mind to put across that the feeling of emptiness in her chest was how truly lonely she felt without him and nothing more.

Kaya couldn't believe how she was reversing her evolution. Over the time she'd learnt to be comfortable with herself alone, she'd accepted the loneliness she was destined for and she was proud of this growth but it seemed to have become so useless. She didn't like being alone, she didn't want to be.

Her hands shivered as she looked into the fridge. She could spot no meal. She pursed her dry lip and dared to pick up a few vegetables. She knew she was screwed tonight and her empty stomach only made it worse.

She put the pan on the stove after spending a good five minutes on finding it in drawers. She played the appropriate YouTube video, trying her best to figure it out with a blank mind.

She searched for oil in the cabinet and lifted herself to get cilli flakes from the topmost shelf when her hand brushed against the glass crockery on the counter and it fell off.

The set smashed against the floor, the clattering and ringing sound deafening her ears. Tears slipped down her eyes as if she could see her own fall.

"What the fuck you doing?" Aryan pulled her towards himself, away from the glass pieces scattered on the floor. The chilli flakes and oil had spilt too.

Kaya looked up at him with her blurry eyes, numb and speechless. "What were you even trying to do??" Aryan yelled switching off the stove, disgusted by the mess on the floor.

"And why the hell you crying??" It was strange, but Aryan didn't feel calm. Not at all.

"I was hungry." Kaya replied to his intimidating tone feebly.