24. LiveIn

24. LiveIn

Teri meri gallan ae ho gayi mashhoor
Kar na kabhi tu mujhe nazron se door
Kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye

Jaan da ae dil ye jaan di ae tu
Tere bin main na rahoon, mere bina tu
Kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye

Kaatu kaise raatan o saawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun baawre
Ke raatan lambiyan lambiyan
Katein tere sangeyan sangeyan

Kaya felt that people did not wish so much for anything too fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. They only wanted everything to be okay, to be just fine, nothing more than that really nor anything too less.

People happily and readily settled for okay, because most of the times okay is enough. It's never painful, it never kills you with ache rather it is nice, almost soft, and at least it is full of hope & promise of better things.

Okay keeps people alive, it's the basic joy everyone deserves with a tinge of pain, but the right kind of pain, the kind one needed to move forward in life.

Okay is probably the ultimate aim in life, it is where peace is but it's so hard to find. In fact, sometimes people died without living their okay for even once but right now, life was not just okay for Kaya. It was so much more than okay, it was dreamy, it was beautiful, the type one wouldn't believe is true, the too good to be true kinda good.

Kaya would often sit and wonder about it, about how she could get so lucky all of a sudden and live a life so good when she hadn't even known what okay is her entire life.

She would think about about how everything could feel so amazing, how she could feel her heart alive, her heart flutter and dance, how she could feel her smile glow her whole face and hurt her cheeks, how she would realise it was the best times she was living in every time she would laugh and how she would secretly want to dwell upon this life forever.

She would ponder over it through and through, and sometimes she would pray for it to last long, and at times she would not know how to deal with this something more than okay kind of life. Sometimes she would feel scared about losing it all at once, and other times she would just picture his face and feel alright, too high and happy like in heaven.

Kaya had never found home in a person; she had loved people but she had never felt loved but with Aryan came that feeling. Her eyes registered his presence and it did not take a second for her to want to not care about the world, for everything to make sense to her, for her to believe that he'd make all okay even if she messed up big time.

She breathed in the background of the sound of her heels hitting the ground, absolutely loving the way Aryan owned the black suit he was in. His beard was neatly trimmed, highlighting his gorgeous features, especially his sharp nose with his signature cologne intoxicating her already. She maintained a poised, but proud face not wanting to tell him she was flattered already. He was looking ravishing and Kaya could do anything for him at a call but she would not ofcourse, until Aryan acknowledged that she was the stunner tonight.

Aryan couldn't keep the track of the conversation over the phone when his eyes fell upon Kaya as she walked out of the gate of the mansion towards his car in a black skinfit sleevless dress, with a long slit running dangerously close to her hip, exposing the right portion of her thick thigh,accentuating her curves and making her tits look delicious.

She was sucha a distraction Aryan thought before keeping his mobile down without answering the man on the line. He could wait because Aryan was more into her now.