15. SquareOne

be nice to me and comment and show you reading, lol!! almost 5k words of just aryan & kaya romancing, and obviously a lil drama ahead in the next chapter❤

15. SquareOne

@kaya no strings attached but my heart goes mmmm

@kaya no strings attached but my heart goes mmmm..💞

Kaya felt happy. Once again. And so happy that Kaya could feel her heart pound ever so soothingly, that she could see her eyes glitter and shine in the feeling.

All of it was so nice, nothing like she ever felt before that she could not help but want to be consumed by this new feeling more & more.

She seemed to not get enough of it even when a part of her mind was aware that it was a mere illusion of hers, that Kaya was being very delusional but she did not know how to aid herself out of it, more like she didn't want to.

For sometime she just wanted all of this to be true, she wanted to forget the everlasting baggage she carried with herself; for sometime she only wanted these long drives through the mountains to be her reality, for sometime she wanted to feel the breeze touch upon her face like any other person would, for sometime she wanted to enjoy the loud music that blarred out of their car, for sometime she only wanted to laugh at what Mustafa and Afaf had to say without giving a fuck about what she was upto in her small world, for sometime she just wanted to feel her very heart stir every time Aryan looked into her eyes as if she was everything he ever wanted.

Kaya smiled, taking herself inside the window, holding onto her hair that blew upon her face because of the fast wind. Kaya did not really know what the three were talking about. She just sat simply trying to figure out when her eyes fell upon Aryan through the rear mirror.

It was always nice to peep into his greyish brown eyes. They weren't just intriguing but they also made her feel special. "Kaya." Afaf called and she hummed, veering towards her.

For a change, Mustafa was driving and Aryan was sitting beside him with Afaf and Kaya at the back."Ah this picture you posted of you and Raghav last night is so cute." Afaf leered at the screen in complete adoration.

Kaya frowned a little confused, not able to remember posting any of him. "Show us as well." Mustafa demanded, holding his hand out for her mobile. "A second." Afaf replied, as she read the caption.

Kaya curiously peeked into Afaf's screen to know what photo it was and she sat and rolled her eyes at the realization.

"Aryan take the phone and show." Mustafa held onto the gear stick as he took a turn into some crowded area.