"Hello," Isaac said.

"Hey," I said with a sob.

"What's up? Are you okay?"

"No, not really. Jacob and I are not talking."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to come over?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes."

Isaac hung up, and I put my phone in my back pocket. Exiting the car, I proceeded indoors. As I ran inside, I heard banging noises in the kitchen. I freaked out and headed to the kitchen, where I heard laughing. I stopped and grinned. I entered the kitchen, and trust me, you wouldn't want to know what I witnessed. I see my mom against the kitchen counter with her legs around dad's hips, kissing him. It is so gross. Would you want to see your parents making out?

I walked in and sat down with disgust. "Oh my god, get a room!" I yelled.

They pulled away and turned to me. Mom spoke. "Oh, sorry, we didn't know you were home."

"I can see that," I said.

Dad's expression was unreadable. "Well, I'm going to the main house," he said.

"Oh, hum, okay," Mom said.

Again, it's like dad's never home. He always says that and then comes back when I'm in bed. It's like he's avoiding me.

"Why?" I asked.

Dad turned to me. "I...I have things to attend to," he answered.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Hum...Carlisle needs help with some stuff in his office."

"And that is?"

I know dad is lying somehow. Is he hiding something from me?

"You don't need to know Renesmee," Dad said.

"Yes, I do. You're hiding something from me if you don't tell me."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You find excuses only to come home once I'm already in bed. Don't you want to see me? Don't you love me?"

Dad said nothing.

"Renesmee! Why would you say that? He loves you!" Mom yelled.

"Then why isn't he showing it?" I asked.

"He's been busy, that's all."

I looked up at dad, and he had guilt in his eyes.

"What's wrong, dad?" I asked.

"Nothing... I got to go," Dad responded.

Dad kissed mom's forehead, turned around, and left. Mom looked at me with a disappointed expression. Then she walked over to me and sat down. "Renesmee, what has gotten into you today?" she asked.

"It's nothing." I lied.

"It doesn't look like anything."

"Fine, if you want to know, I'm upset with Jacob."

"What...what happened?"

"He doesn't want to see me now, and it's because I'm dating Isaac."

I looked up, and my mom's expression was pitiful. "I'm sorry," she said.

She moved close to me to comfort me, and I walked away from her with anger. "Don't. Please don't touch me. This is all your fault!" I yelled, getting up. "If you and dad didn't cause this mess. Jacob and I would still be together."