"What kind of drunk is Deidara?" I question.

"Horny." Itachi relays, "It was hysterical. The rest of us didn't drink nearly as much as he did, so he was out of hand. Every opportunity he got he would jump on top of me and try to make out with me."

I laugh, "Really?"

"Yeah. Whenever I would give in to his kisses, he would try to undress me on the spot. We ended up having to leave early because Dei started moaning loudly whenever I did anything remotely sexual to him."

Deidara's eyebrows twitch and he scowls in embarrassment, "You make it sound worse than it was..."

"After that, we came home and had—"

"—the best sex ever!" Deidara blurts out, finishing Itachi's sentence, "It was amazing. Itachi was so pissed with me for causing a scene and bound my legs and arms to our bed with zip-ties. I was blindfolded and he hovered a burning candle over me so the wax would drip onto my—"

Itachi flashes him another look and Deidara bites his lip to halt his speech.

"Don't pay any mind to him, Naruto. He doesn't remember that night that well." Itachi tilts his head, cutting through his pancake and eating another piece, "This is good, by the way. I didn't know you knew how to cook."

Sasuke grumbles next to me as I reply, "Thank you! Miko-chan taught me how to cook!"

Deidara snickers at Sasuke, "Naruto, I think Sasuke wants some more."

I look at Sasuke and he scowls at me, his mouth still open for a long-awaited bite.

"Ah, right!" I put the fork in his mouth and Sasuke eats the pancake, closing his eyes and humming contently, "You like it?"

Sasuke nods and I grab a napkin from the side of our plate, wiping his face of syrup residue. Once he swallows that piece, I cut the pancake again with the side of the fork and scoop some bananas on top, feeding him that chunk too. Sasuke smiles at me with closed lips as he chews his food and I pass the fork to him. He cuts a piece off and uses his other hand to reach out for my chin, holding it lightly between his fingers.

Sasuke swallows his pancake and holds the fork up in front of my mouth, "Say 'ahh', Naru."

Deidara groans even louder, "Now you're taking turns feeding each other?!"

Itachi presses his coiled fingers to his mouth and laughs underneath it, "Your relationship just keeps getting cuter and cuter."

"Cute?! This is not cute!" Deidara hollers, pointing an accusing finger at us both, "This... This is obnoxious!"

I chew on the banana pancake silently, glancing at Sasuke who wears the same expression of confusion.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke questions, waving the empty fork around.

Deidara slaps his forehead and slumps down in his chair, pushing his plate of food away, "You guys are so dense that I wouldn't be surprised if you started fucking on this table and asked why I was covering my eyes..."

Itachi laughs even harder and nearly chokes on his food, pounding his chest with his fist.

Sasuke blinks a few times, "Well... Naruto and I wouldn't do that..."