CHAPTER 25 - Be positive

Aarohi, Aditya, Aman and nishant were on their way to pune by car  to meet tarun. Tarun has shifted to pune after the events .

Nishant :-" I don't think  tarun will help us. "

Aman :- "Gentleman please be positive! If you said anything negative again I'll lock you up with vikram."

Nishant :- "God seriously !"

Aditya :- "We need to convince him nishant. I know what happened with him is terrible. But he need to seek justice. "

Aarohi :- "Exactly vikram needs to be punished. "

Nishant :- "But he was the one who asked you to not to tell anyone about him. And now.."

Aman glared at nishant.

Nishant :-" I'm not  going to say anything !"
--
After  3hrs They reached in pune. They drove straight to tarun's house. Tarun's house was a row house. They got out.
Aarohi knocked on the door. A woman in her 60's opened the door.

Aarohi : -  "Namaste aunty ! Is tarun here ? "

- "Aarohi ! How are you ? You visited after a long time."

Aarohi :- "I'm fine how are you aunty ?"

- "I'm also fine.

Tarun look who is here ! Is he your husband ?"

She looked at aditya.

Aditya :- "To be husband aunty."

Aditya smiled. Aarohi blushed.

Tarun :- "Aarohi you here ?"

Aarohi :-" I need to talk to you tarun please. "
---
They all were in tarun's room. They were trying to convince tarun.

Tarun :- "Look guys  we are  talking about vikram here okay. It's not going to be easy for us to put him behind bars. He can do anything."

Nishant :-  "He is being negative Now put him in jail too."

Nishant whispered to aman.

Aman :- "Shut up. "

Nishant :-  "You only boss me around."

Aman :- "His situation is different. "

Aman and nishant glared at each other.

Aman :- "Look tarun I know you are scared I understand. But you are not the only one. Even vikram ruined my life. My sister was in coma for 6 years. My parents were devastated.
Aarohi here she suffered from his torcher. He did many bad things tarun and he got away with it unharmed. But now we need to put him behind bars for good. Please help us."

Aditya :- "Please tarun. This time we can't let him get away with this."

Aarohi :- "Please tarun."

Nishant :- "Dude please."

Nishant said while wiping his tears.

Aditya :- "Are you crying ?"

Nishant :- "This is a emotional situation for me."

Aman :- "God seriously. We are freaking tensed here and  Tum apni film bana rahe ho ! "

Nishant :-" Sorry dude."

Tarun :- "Okay I'll help you guys. I'll give my testimony."

Aditya :- "Thank you so much brother! "

Aarohi :- "Thank you so much tarun and I'm sorry for what happened with you."

Tarun :- "You are the one who suffered the most aarohi.  So Don't worry guys I'll be there."

---

Aarohi aditya aman and nishant and mr goenka. Were discussing everything with the lawyer miss  kirti kulkarni.

Kirti k :- "Now we have all the evidence and testimony. Vikram's crime will be proved and he will be punished. "

Aman :- "The hearing is tomorrow."

Aditya :- "Did vikram appoint any lawyer."

Aman :-"He has been given a government lawyer."

Mr goenka :- "  Mr chauhan is not helping him. He disowned him."

Aarohi :-" I hope everything goes well."

Aditya held aarohi's hand.

Aditya :- "Aaru don't worry everything will be fine."

He gave her a reassuring smile. Aarohi  smiled back.
------------------------------------

NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Kirti k seems to be a confident lawyer that's good! And  thank  God tarun  agreed to help because now our gang has another proof against vikram !
And now I'm sure aman really love to irritate and scare Nishant ! What are your thoughts guys ?
And Guys please tell me did you guys like this chapter ? Please comment and vote I really appreciate it! And thank you so much for reading this chapter !