CHAPTER 7 - Mad man

Vikram turned the car around at last minute. Vikram was laughing like a mad man. Aarohi looked at him she couldn't believe that he was laughing
They were so close to death. And he was laughing.

He just looked at her and said , "that was fun, wasn't it ? AAROHI !

"y--ess" aarohi replied

That was no fun a near death experience was not fun. She thought.

Soon they arrived at her house. He stopped the car abruptly. And got out of the car.

"GET OUT OFF THE CAR AAROHI !" Yelled vikram

Aarohi quickly got out off the car.
He grabbed her wrist tightly. And dragged her inside. He threw her inside
And locked the main door behind him.
Now aarohi was terrified.
He started throwing things around in rage. And was yelling at her .

Aarohi put her hand over her ear. She remembered how her dad used throw things around when he was angry at her mother. And just like now she used to put her hand over her ear so that she wouldn't be able to hear the yelling.
Aarohi couldn't stop her tears .

Vikram looked at her angrily.

"AAROHI !" Vikram yelled.

He angrily removed her hand from her ear.

"YOU HAVE TO LISTEN WHAT I SAY AAROHI !!" Yelled vikram.

He pulled her hair. Aarohi winced in pain.

"WHY DID YOU SING AAROHI ?!! DO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE WERE COMPLIMENTING YOU BECAUSE THEY LIKED YOUR SONG THEY WERE COMPLIMENTING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR PITIFUL FACE !! NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR VOICE!! YOU CAN'T SING AAROHI HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU !!" Yelled vikram.

He pushed her down.

"I'm so--rr--y I w--i--ll ne--ver sing ag--ain
I pro--mise." stuttered aarohi.

He looked at her and crouched down.

"Aarohi you know I don't like to hurt you. But you do things that I don't like .
Today everyone was talking bad about you . They were laughing at you  Behind your back. I got embarrassed.
The girls of the rich house do not sing. It's a shame." Said vikram

Aarohi looked down she couldn't help but think was she really bad today?
Were people laughing at her?

"Aarohi I care about you. I'm the only person who cares about you. So You won't sing next time, right ?" Asked vikram.

Aarohi nodded.

"Okay then i'm going home now. Good night." vikram said and left

Aarohi was feeling really happy after singing but now that Happy feeling was replaced by sadness.
She was feeling less confident.

She just got up and started cleaning the house. But soon the servants came. Who saw everything from the kitchen. They didn't do anything because they were scared of vikram.

"Mam it's ok we will clean everything." Said one of the servant.

Aarohi went to her room. She couldn't stop the feeling of worthlessness.

Here , at aditya's house.

Aditya was in his room staring outside the window . Aditya was thinking about today's event. Everything looked fine . Vikram seemed like a good guy. But he couldn't stop the feeling that it's not what it looks like.

Then someone placed a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see his mother.

"Maa." Said aditya.

"You are still awake? Are you thinking about aarohi ? "Asked asha.

"Yes maa I just I just" ... He sighed

"I can't stop thinking about her maa. Something is not right...I have this Strong feeling and I can't take this off my mind." Said aditya.

"To be honest even I felt the same today... Something is not right adi sometimes everything seems fine adi but it's not. You know even our elders says don't trust everything even salt looks like sugar. You need to talk to her adi." said asha

"You are right maa. I will talk to aarohi tomorrow." Said aditya

"Good! now go back to sleep." Said asha . She smiled warmly at her son.

"Good night maa. " Said aditya.

Asha left.

Don't worry aaru. I'm with you always. Said aditya.

------------------------

NOTE - english is not my native language. So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

Aditya is starting To feel that something is off will he find out? And will vikram find out about them ? So many questions and the only answers are next chapters! And thank you so much for reading this chapter and guys please comment I really really love your comments so please don't hesitate and vote!