"We're near the huge tree in the front. We're splitting up with fifteen men each." Came storm's voice through the ear piece.

"Okay. Move away from the trees very carefully, there are about thirteen men in the opposite part.

"Will do." Julian replied.

Zeus called her at the exact moment.

"We're inside the warehouse. What do you want us to do?" Zeus asked as soon as she picked up.

"There are about thirty men hiding in the dungeons. Move there." She said.

"Dom, you take the main area. Juli, you take the office. They're trying to get in. Storm, you take the shipment docks." She instructed.

"And how can I help?" Jamie spoke from right next to her, scaring her half to death.

She huffed.

"You keep watch, I'll handle outside." She smirked, handing him an ear piece and grabbing all her stuff. She slowly got out of the car. She had to be very careful. She had no back up. She climbed up a huge tree with all her stuff, which wasn't very easy.

"No. Scarlett Isabelle Romano, you stay in the car." Domenico warned.

"Shut up and focus, Domenico." She scolded as she shot three men with her sniper.

She squinted her eyes and spotted a clearing not far away and scowled when she saw the vehicles of the chinese mafia. For some fucking reason, they always had their mafia symbol stuck on each and every one of their cars.

Grabbing two grenades, she removed the pin and threw them into the clearing. within minutes, the whole clearing blew up, the force knocking Lettie off the tree, but she was prepared. She acted quickly and stabbed her spiky fist into the tree which successfully slowed her fall and she gracefully slid off the tree.

"Lettie where the fuck are you? Please answer me and tell me you weren't in that goddamn clearing!" Zeus and Storm shouted together.

"what clearing!" Domenico and Julian asked, panic in their voices.

"I'm good. I blew it up. It was fun." She giddily told them.

"Stop giving is heart attacks you bitch." Jamie shrieked.

"I thought it was fun." She muttered disappointingly.

She moved away from there and walked off to the other side where she saw at least a dozen more men.

She sighed.

Crouching low on the ground, she adjusted her sniper. They were going in a line with a huge distance between each person.

If she shot now, she would be lucky enough for the men to not hear their companions dropping like flies.

So she did exactly that. One by one, she shot everyone until the last two remained.

By now, they were alert. They started shooting at Lettie, but it was actually random because they couldn't actually see her. Two bullets grazed her arm twice, leaving a big cut but the adrenaline was too high for her to notice.

"Lettie, Domenico's cornered near the training area. He somehow managed to separate from his team. He's out of weapons and is trying his best to fight them off with his bare hands but he's got at least seventeen people against him." Jamie quickly informed.

Sneaking up behind the only guard left, Lettie quickly slit his throat and left him to choke.

"I'll be right there." She answered, wiping the blood off her knife on the dead guards pants.

On her way in, a guard punched her in the boob.

"You fucking nasty pervert looking bummy bitch!" She snarled, emptying her whole clip into his body.

"Fucker punched me in the boob." She grumbled, kicking his balls hard.

She ran to the training area and found Domenico baring pretty well against them, but one guy was about to shoot him from the back.

"Watch out!" She screamed, throwing herself on him and pushing them both away from the bullet.

It still managed to graze her thigh, making her breath hitch.

"Fuck. Tell me you're okay please?" He pleaded with her.

"I'm fine Dom Dom. It just grazed me a little bit." She quickly got off of him.

She had to endure the pain right now. They still had fifteen men to kill.

"Good news. Your area is clear. And Lettie? You killed the boss and his two heirs when you blew the whole clearing up. The rest are retreating." Jamie excitedly informed them.

"Oh thank fuck." She groaned, plopping down on the ground with Domenico's body supporting her.

"Meet us at the car." Domenico grimly spoke through the ear piece and picked Lettie up in his arms.

"We won." Lettie excitedly told Domenico but he didn't answer and kept walking ahead.

"Hey Dom Dom, say something!" She whined. He still ignored her.

Reaching the car, he made her sit in the back with the door open and her legs out.

Soon, everyone gathered near the car, their eyes going straight to Lettie.

She had a few scratches from falling off the tree, a huge cut on her arm from the bullets grazing her arm and a big cut on her thigh.

"I told you to stay in the car." He suddenly gritted out.

"No-" He cut her off.

"I SAID I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE CAR, SCARLETT." He roared and Lettie flinched, flashbacks of her trainers yelling and hitting her if she didn't follow an order, passing through her mind.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and moved away, slowly moving to close the door. Everyone was too shocked to even move or say something.

She didn't want to disappoint him. What would lucius say now?

She wanted to speak up, but this was her brother and she understood. He was only scared. He hadn't seen her training yet, it was natural of him to be protective of her.

"And who the fuck do you think you're screaming at?" A voice snarled from behind, making Lettie hault. Her eyes went wide with excitement as she limped out of the car hurriedly and looked straight into the person's eyes.

"Rei" She whispered.

_____________

Cliffy hehe.

Love you <3

Angel and Angel's bitch who I'm pretty sure is going to break my fucking foot~