She quietly walked into his room with hurried steps. They didn't have much time.

"Dom dom wake up!" She whispered, shaking him a little bit.

"Wake up!" She whispered yelled a little aggressively.

"What?" He groaned and moved his hand to punch the person, not realizing it was Lettie.

"Hey it's me! Put that fist away right now!" She properly yelled this time and he shot up.

"Lettie?" He yawned.

"Listen, our warehouse was attacked and luci and Atlas are handling it right now. Zeus and Rus need our help because their own is also going to be attacked. It's the German and the Chinese. Luci left me in charge so you, Julian and I are going there. I'm pretty sure Stormie's gonna come too. So get up, get ready and meet me at the front door in five minutes. CHOP CHOP BIG BROTHER!" she yelled as she ran out of the room to gear up herself.

She quickly put her outfit on that consisted of black cargo pants which would be easy to move in, and black polo neck over her bullet proof vest and of course, her favorite doc martens given to her by a friend she valued very much.

She grabbed all her weapons and ran downstairs to see she was the first to get there, then slowly, Domenico, Julian and Storm walked in with exhausted faces.

"Damn y'all look rough." Lettie snickered.

"Did he really put you in charge? I'm older than you!" Dom protested.

"And she's more responsible and mature than you." Storm, Lettie's forever hype man, snorted.

"I'm not even going to lie and say he's wrong. Does dad know about this?" Julian raised a brow, as they settled into the car with Lettie quickly getting into the driver's seat before Domenico could.

He groaned and went to the passenger where Storm was already seated like a Royal Prince of some sorts.

He groaned again and settled into the back with Julian who wiggled his brows at him.

His question was answered when Lettie sped out of the estate.

"He doesn't have to know. Let him have his beauty sleep." She sheepishly smiled.

"Athene and Aries will shoot us if you show up with any kind of scratch on you!" Storm exclaimed.

"She's our helper and hacker so nothing will happen to her. She will only be guiding us." Domenico nonchalantly spoke up.

"That's what I'll let you think. For now." She muttered under her breath.

"Mhm" She just hummed as she parked in a discreet place near Zeus' warehouse where she could see the other mafia men hiding and waiting for the right time to attack.

"I can see twelve from here." She whispered.

She quickly called Zeus.

"Lettie?"

"Listen, we're at your warehouse. There are many men here from the opposite side. Don't go from the front or back, it will be suspicious. Use the underground bunker near your estate." She instructed through the phone.

"Okay. Take care, tiny." She could practically hear the smile in his voice, making her smile as well.

"Why are you smiling?" Dom narrowed his eyes at Lettie.

"Because I want to." She deadpanned.

"Now take your weapons and get the hell out." She shooed them away as she opened up all the footages of the warehouse and the areas near it.