"Why would you call at this hour?" He grumbled once he picked up, keeping Lettie snuggled into his side. There was no way he was letting go of her for the whole damn day.

"We received a tip. Our warehouse is going to be attacked in thirty minutes, Lucius. We need help." Ruslan rushed on the other end.

"Who is it?" He asked getting more alert.

"The Chinese." Ruslan sighed.

"I'm on my way. Domenico, Julian and Atlas will be with me." He informed and quickly hung up, reluctantly parting from Lettie.

"Wait what's going on? Who was that?" Lettie curiously asked.

"Ruslan. Their warehouse is going to be attacked." He informed. He wasn't about to refuse her what she wanted to know. She had every rights to know what she wanted.

"What! Are they okay? I'm coming with!" She exclaimed.

Now if Lettie wasn't confident in her skills she would have never suggested going. She had already completed A-listed missions. She could help. Plus she could always resort to seduction as the last option. She knew anything even remotely sexual with the wrong person was a risk and could send her into a bad panic attack, but Zeus needed help and she couldn't be selfish.

"No." Lucius sternly refused as they made their way to the ammunition room.

"But Zeus is my friend! He needs help!" She protested.

"That's not a good enough reason. I don't doubt your skills for even a second, princess, but I love you too much to willingly put you in danger." He knew she was fully trained and capable of looking after herself, but he was scared.

What if she still gets hurt?

Just then, a guard ran in.

"Don, our warehouse has been attacked. The Germans and the Chinese are working together." The guard informed calmly. Lucius didn't like it when his employees crumbled under pressure. That's what the mafia life is about. You're put into a lot of stress and pressure. You need to be calm and level headed enough to think of a plan.

"See? You and Atlas go to our warehouse, I'll take juli and Dom with me. I'll be okay and we'll keep each other safe too." She gave him a smile.

"Fine. Be careful. I love you, okay princess?" He cupped her cheeks and kissed her head.

"Okay. I love you more, Prince Luci." She pulled him down and kissed his head.

"You're in charge, love. " He shook his head with a small smile on his face. He knew Lettie was the most responsible after him out of all his siblings.

The beaming smile she gave was definitely a bonus.

He gave her one last look as he grabbed his weapons and followed after the guard.

Lettie squealed as she looked at all of the ammunition but then remembered they had very little time.

She quickly ran and woke Julian up first, knowing he would be up and fucking stormie right now.

"Ew" She gagged.

She banged on the door.

"Hey you two, stop fucking! We got an emergency!" She yelled through the door and sure enough, the sounds of moans stopped.

"Get ready with your weapons, LUCI LEFT ME IN CHARGE!" She giggled when a huge thud was heard from the bedroom and ran off to wake Domenico up.

Only she could wake him up without getting punched, shot at or becoming a knife throwing target. It was, after all, 5:15 AM.