The champion of Aeor

"I've got the last one. Head back to my empire," Smajor ordered over his com. The prayed that his crew would listen as he burst into the chest room. Steve wasn't there, hopefully that was good.

"My chest is over here," Joey called, quickly grabbing what he needed. Before he could clip armor on though, Scott watched as he was grabbed.

Joey was hung upside down and vines held his nameless, slowly explaining over his body.

"Joey!" Smajor cried as Xornoth held him. A red vine wrapped slowly around Joey, holding him hostage.

"Well brother. Looks like Joey has agreed to be the sacrifice," Xornoth said, a laugh coming from his mouth

"You betrayed him!" Scott hissed. He was upset

"I needed the power and he was getting annoying," Xornoth hissed. "So it's time for the sacrifice!"

"You leave him alone!" Scott cried. Anger course through him, as power filled his veins. Golden stag horns grew from his head as his eyes closed a bright cyan blue.

"Scott..." Joey whispered in shock. Xornoth cried out in anger

"NEVER!!" He boomed and lunged. But he bounced off of an invisible shield. He growled in anger and slowly the vine cut off Joeys airways.

Joey made a horrible choking sound as he tired desperately to escape the vines that were killing him.

Scott's veins filled with more anger, and his glow got brighter as he fought to defend his friend.

"Let. Him. GO!!" Scott screamed, blue filling the room. All of the corruption turned to gold, while, and cyan. Xornoth screamed and vanished.

Joey collapsed to the ground, staring up in shock. His back hurt from the fall as Scott stood for a second, looking dizzy

"What the hell?" He asked. Scott collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily as the horns dissolved into air.

"He's still out there. Come on. To my empire," Smajor said, pulling Joey to his feet. They turned towards the purple portal

They sprinted through the nether and to his empire. DK caught Scott as he broke through and almost fell over, Joey close behind.

"Hey. Baby, you alright?" DK asked. Scott nodded, and headed to the area of his empire. DK was confused when Scott didn't speak, clearly something was focused in his mind.

"What happened?" Smajor asked, looking around. Everything was repaired and no more corruption was around.

"It just fixed itself," Hafu explained. Smajor glanced at Joey who shrugged, apparently calling upon a god stag could really save the day and the empire

"Ok. Can you guys head into my house? I need to talk to the other rulers," he said. They all did so slowly, DK didn't seem happy about any of this. But he followed as Smajor looked to the other rulers

"Scott, what happened?" Lizzie asked, seriously confused as to how everything had repaired itself

"I did that. And I know I did. But, how's Fwhip?"

"Alive. He's just sleeping right now," Gem said, signaling to her embassy building.

"Good. For now, here's the thing. I'm staying here, Xornoth is too big a threat for me to leave. But I'm sending my crew home," Scott explained.

Everyone thought it was reasonable. It wasn't their fight, they shouldn't be forced into the war.

"How?" Joel asked. He gripped Lizzies hand

"I have to make a call. Alert me when Fwhip wakes up. Ok? Form there we can make a real plan," Smajor said. He turned and headed into his house.

His crew waited for him and all smiled. But Scott's face remained serious, even as DK pulled him close to his chest.

"Guys. I'm sending you home,"