Colors of wool

By the next morning they were back in the hidden room. Everyone was trying to plan ideas, trying to figure out what to do in order to feel rather other empires.

Scott ran his fingers through his hair, not quite sure what he was supposed to say, supposed to do. Everyone could see how lost the man was, how confused.

And they were trying to help but it wasn't working. Scott has taken off his wings and placed them down on the table, just so he wasn't carrying them. He was also pacing

"Scott?" Hafu asked as he sighed and sat down on his throne.

"I don't know what to do. Ok? I can't...mmm," he said and dropped his head into his hands. DK gently rubbed his back, trying to comfort his boyfriend. It didn't work.

"I think we need a break. Let's see if anything has appeared," Steve said, seeing the smaller mans stress. Everyone scattered throughout the empire except for DK and Scott.

"Baby?" DK asked softly, tilting Scott's head up. He could see the anxiety in the blue eyes of his boyfriend. "Baby, talk to me," he whispered and knelt down in front of Scott. Tears filled Smajors eyes as fear overtook him again.

"What if I mess up DK? What if I get them all killed?" He asked and DK gently brushed his thumb across Scott's cheek, brushing away a tear.

"You won't Scott. I know you won't. But you need to believe in yourself. Can you do that?" DK asked. Scott took a shaky breath and forced himself to nod.

"I think so. I need Aeors help though. Come with me to the church?" He asked. DK nodded and they left the village, Scott leading the way to the church. A chest sat there and Scott gently opened it.

Inside was multiple colors of wool, nothing that Scott hadn't seen before. He formed and looked up, seeing that they weren't in any particular order.

"What do I do with this?" He asked and felt DK hug him.

"I'm sure whatever it is, you'll figure it out baby. Let's get back to the others," he whispered. Scott nodded and they carried the wool back.

They dropped it on the table as the rest of the crew got there, everyone watching them in confusion.

"I asked Aeor for help. He gave me these. Yellow, Red, brown, cyan, green, and grey. These have to belong to someone or something. But I don't know what," Scott said as he stood at the edge of the table.

"Who wears those colors?" Dumbdog asked. Scott paused for a moment.

"Only one person has all of these colors. And that's JoeyGraceffa. He's never been an ally of mine and works with the demon,"

"But if his kingdom is in ruins as well-" Janet started to say. Scott cut her off, knowing what she was about to say. They all did

"Then that means the demon betray him. Xornoth betray him. We no longer have a choice, but I have a feeling this means more than just the person,"

"What else could it mean?" Koji asked, confusing ringing from his voice

"I think that's where the dungeon is. I can't tell where there, but I bet it's somewhere close to there. Janet, Kimi. When we go, you stay here and be prepared in case I have to get someone here that's hurt,"

"And the rest of us?" Ellum asked. Smajor looked at them all, scanning them for signs of doubt and distrust. To his surprise though he found none

"I have some extra iron gear. You'll use that. And we will head over and see where the dungeon is before planning our attack. Let's prepare for war," Scott said. They all exited the room, Janet and Kimi heading towards the embassy tower of the amethyst cliffs.

Scott gave everyone some rusted, enchanted iron armor, taking the good armor for himself, it being fitted to him. He held onto his chest plate, keeping his wings attached to himself.

"Let's head to Joeys kingdom and see what we find there," Scott ordered as he entered the nether.