Overgrown

Scott smiled as the Skeld dropped him off a while back from his empire, or Kingdom as he had a bad habit of calling it.

Of course he didn't tell them he was a king. He should've. By god he should've. But he didn't. He didn't want to be treated differently so he never did.

He changed out of his cyan colored suit and into his robes which he had hidden in a bag with him. He started towards the mountain range.

Fwhip was supposedly watching his land, taking care of his sheep, and keeping it from being overgrown and taken by planets.

So that said, he stopped in surprise. Scott didn't have his spyglass with him so he couldn't actually see what was happening.

But he had a bad feeling he wasn't gonna like it.

He approached his house and saw vines had wrapped around it, along with some moss. He frowned

His stag statue was crumbling and vines held it hostage, which worried the leader. He had never seen it this bad before

"FWHIP?" He called out, maybe his friend was nearby. Maybe he had been busy, so Smajor decided to check on the sheep shack.

Scott followed his path from the overgrown house and frowned, more vines covering the door. He pushed them to the side and entered, inhaling in shock

All the sheep pens were shattered, the red stone dust floating in the air. Scott tensed, wishing he had grabbed his armor. No sheep were around so Scott went to go check his chests.

No wool, no nothing was in there. Smajor definitely didn't like that and noticed all the cobwebs.

He ran over to the edge of the cliff and looked towards his cows and sheep. Nothing, no drops, no animals, no notes.

Scott checked his villagers, all gone. Assumably dead. Iron golem gone as well.

Scott was freaking out internally and ran to his house. He pulled on his armor and crown before shoving the vines to the side.

His house was a mess. Something was definitely wrong here and he knew it. Chests had been emptied, more had been knocked over.

He had one more place he really needed to check. He sprinted towards his enchantment tower and entered it, ignoring his bridge and tunnels current state.

His books were all over the ground, thrown and ripped. He couldn't find his enchantment table and felt himself go even more in a panic.

There was no way Fwhip would ever let his kingdom get that bad without telling Scott he was busy

Smajor turned from his kingdom and headed into the nether portal. He followed the path quickly to Fwhip and entered the other portal.

He almost screamed though as he saw the vines and moss, things had overtaken the land. Clearly Fwhip was gone too.

Scott inhaled sharply and walked around. Things were fallen over and clearly abandoned since a long time ago.

He ran his fingers over a wall and his hand came back coated in dust.

So Smajor ran through the portal again and found into a different portal to a different place.

Flowers were dying but vines seemed to have taken over everything. Katherineelizs small village has been overrun with crumbling pieces of stone.

He ran back to the nether and followed the path to where he knew GeminiTay was. It should've been.

But her empire too was overgrown with green. Vines and crumbling houses and homes. Chests empty or knocked over.

He went to the undergrove, the home of Shubble next, hoping for better outcomes.

He wasn't surprised when it looked like everyone else's. But he felt a sense of fear overtake him. Where was everyone else?

Scott felt panicked. He took the portal to the rest of the kingdoms, just trying to find someone before ending back up at his own.

Everyone was gone, all kingdoms seemed under that attack of vines. Well, more like they just hadn't been taken care of.

How long has his home been like this, his world?

Scott collapsed to the ground next to his stag statue, trying to breathe evenly.

He had to find everyone. Enemies or allies. Neutral or not. He needed to make sure they were safe.

But how do you do that when you don't know where everyone is. Scott felt tears leak from his eyes as he took of his crown, staring at it.

The horns protruding out reflected his empire, his home.

He stared at the crown a long while before forcing himself to his feet. He walked over to the house, dug through his bag with his space suit and pulled out a tablet.

Time to reveal who he was to the Crewfu