Chapter 25- Seriously?

Începe de la început

Melody's POV-

I walked out of the kitchen to let them know dinner was ready when I heard Joon's father say, "Are you sure she isn't just another of those crazed fans?" I felt my heart sink my eyes started to well up with tears, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I cried and ran out to the back yard.

As you ran I heard my other Soulmates yell my name, I just needed to get out of there. How could someone think that. I didn't even know who they were when I found out they were my Soulmates. I ran almost to the tree line of the property; I could see the house lights, but I was far enough where I could breathe. I sat down at the bottom of a larger tree and pulled in my knees and sobbed into my hands. I tuned everything out and just let it all out, they were cruel I just didn't understand how someone who didn't know me could think that.

Joon's POV-

I ran after Mel but it was already dark out and very hard to see what direction she went in. Starting to panic I ran back into the kitchen, "Guys Mel ran out, we need to find her! She went out the back door." The guys all jumped up yelling and agreeing to find her.

Everyone was scouring the back yard and places she had been since they got there to relax. While they all looked near the house I ventured out further with Jimin. Jimin started from the left of the house I started at the right. Where was she?

Melody's POV-

I was still crying into your knees when I heard someone approaching me and putting their arms around me. "Mel?" I looked up to see Jimin looking down to me with a loving face. "There you are beautiful; we were so worried about you." then squatting next to me. I reached out to him and buried my face in his chest. He lifted me up and carried me back toward the house. "It will be ok baby, I promise." He said kissing my forehead. The other guys saw Jimin carrying me and all walked back with me to the house.

They took me straight to my room, Joon stayed behind once they got me comfy. "Mel I am so sorry; they had no right to say that about you and I told them they need to fix this. I will never leave you." I hugged him; I knew it was true, but I had no words. He squeezed me and kissed my head multiple times. "Let me bring you up some food, I don't want you going to bed hungry. I'll be right back." he got up kissing my cheek and walked out closing the door behind him.

I just wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear, it was heartbreaking thinking his parents couldn't trust me. The tears just kept coming, I kept thinking how they would change their minds and if they would ever accept me.

I heard a knock on my door, I wiped my tears and told them they could come in. I was surprised when I saw both of Joon's parents walk in. "Melody, do you mind if we chat with you?"

I nodded and motioned them to come sit. I wasn't sure what to say to them. They both came and sat on the side of the bed facing toward me. His Father spoke up first, "Melody we are sorry for judging you so harshly. We knew the day would come where Namjoon's Soulmate would show up, but we were surprised when we found out that he was not your only one." he spoke. Then his mom chimed in, "It's not that we don't like you, its just we are worried for him. Since becoming an Idol he has had his fair share of disappointment and you have seen how bad some of the fans can be." I nodded still not able to speak.

"We know that Soulmate bonds can't be faked but there have been other Idols that had been Conned into thinking a person was their Soulmate. We were just scared for him. We really are sorry; can we start over again?" She asked with regret in here eyes.

"Yes, I would like that." I said back to her. At that moment Joon walked back into the room to see his parents sitting with me, a shock look was on his face. He brought over my tray of food to the dresser and sat next to me. Then looking over to me to make sure I was ok, I sent him a smile and a nod before turning back to his parents.

"Since both of you are here now, can I ask to see your tattoos? I am curious about what one is Joonie." His mother asked. "Of course, you said getting up off the bed and making your way to them. You stood in front of his parents and pulled down your shirt to show the circle of small tattoos for each of the guys. I pointed to the boombox telling them this was Joon's, Joon had also came over to them and pulled down his shirt to show them his tattoo.

The four of us talked for a little longer but left me to eat and get some rest. I felt much better after clearing the air with them. I started off on the right foot, but I thought the relationship was still worth saving, while protective of Joon I could see the love they had for him.

Joon came and cuddled with me that night, he rubbed my back and made me feel calmer than I had been all week. I was so thankful for him and the other guy's support. I woke up the next morning and had breakfast with Joon's family. They were going to leave around lunch time, but we all had planned to get together after new years so I could visit them at their home.

After they had left I went out to your swing to relax with some music, I fell asleep with your headphones in. I woke up to Jimin in front of me as he was pushing some hair from my face. "Wake up sleepy, its time for dinner." He said taking my hand and bringing me back toward the house.

I all finished up dinner and I went up to get ready for bed. Once I was out of the shower and in my Pjs I walked out of the bathroom to see Jimin sitting on my bed with snacks and a movie already queued up. He turned and smiled to me, "Hope you don't mind a mini movie night!" he said excitedly. "Not at all! That sounds amazing actually.' I said climbing in the bed and cuddling up to him.

As I was cuddling him I couldn't help to keep looking up at his beautiful face, he was focused on the movie, I reached up and kissed his neck. As soon as I did, he leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips. His lips were so soft I couldn't help but lean into the kiss to deepen it. After a minute Jimin had turned off the movie and then turned back to me to pull me into him kissing me again. I had butterflies in my stomach thinking of being with him, it all just felt like a dream.