Chapter 22- Out to the country

A/N- Wow thank you everyone for reading my story!! almost 1500 views wow!!

"What's next for all of us?" I asked.

Joon rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, "Well for now meeting our families. Let's get some sleep, we leave in the morning." I hummed and laid on his chest. We both curled in the covers and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Joon no longer in bed, I turn over and hear the shower running. I stretch and sit up waiting for him to be done in the shower so I can jump in. I check your phone and then hear the door unlock and Joon walk out in a towel. "Sorry I didn't have any clothes. I'll head over to my room and finish getting ready" He spoke heading over to me and giving me a passionate kiss. I blush looking away, "okay, I'll go great ready too. See you downstairs." He nodded and walked out to his room.

I got ready and put on comfy travel clothes that Hobi had put aside for me. It felt strange that this was my new normal, they were always so thoughtful to me. I tucked my hair up into a bun and grabbed my two bags and headed out to the living room.

Halfway to the living room Tae saw me and ran over to grab my bags. "No, my lady I'll take those." He said flashing me his boxy smile and giving me a peck on the lips. I let go of the bags and headed over to the rest of the guys sitting at the table waiting to eat breakfast.

"Morning Everyone." I said to everyone, I heard a chorus of mornings back as well as all their smiling faces. "We will leave once we all eat." Jin said then they all dug in. I grabbed some pancakes and breakfast sausage thanking Jin for breakfast.

Once breakfast was cleaned up everyone was gathering the last of their things and heading out the door. There was a large van waiting out from with Sejin waiting in the driver's seat. "Morning Everyone, do we have everything." He asked. Everyone nodded and said yes as they entered.

I was in the last bench seat between Yoongi and Tae. They had won the rock paper scissors competition before breakfast to sit with me in the van. Tae puts his arm around me and Yoongi grabs my hand handing me his other headphone. I take it and smile back at him.

I spent the next couple hours listening to music with Yoongi while Tae slept on my shoulder. I had been playing with Yoongi's fingers for a bit when I heard Sejin mention that we were almost there. I let go of Yoongi and went to gently wake Tae. He just buried he head into my neck when I tried, then I kissed his lips softly and he opened I his eyes with a start smiling. "Oh, you were totally faking it to get a kiss weren't you." I complained. "Yup!" he said accentuating the p. I playfully punched his arm and lean away from him pouting.

The van starts to slow and pulls into a driveway, I look out the windows and see a huge log cabin type mansion in front of me Joon turns around to me and says, "Here's our home for a bit, our families will all come around to meet you. I hope you like the house." Jin speaks up. "Yea, I helped pick this one, it has lots of room for everyone." Smiling back at me. "Its beautiful." I whispered.

Once we parked there is a flurry of activity, everyone jumping out of the van and running to check out the house

Once we parked there is a flurry of activity, everyone jumping out of the van and running to check out the house. I hung back taking another look at the house. Jin comes up next to me. "I swear its like they have never seen a mansion before. Let's get in there before they start picking rooms." Jin walks toward the house reaching his hand out to me.

I walk into the house and see the huge foyer with so many windows. This place was so perfect. All the guys are talking around the living room. I walk in and hear them arguing about the rooms. Yet another round of rock paper scissors begins to choose rooms. The house has 12 rooms so all 8 of us will share 7 of the rooms and then the families will rotate out using the other 5. They guys all decide to give me the master bedroom and they all decided that one of them will be with me each night. I blushed at the thought but it wasn't like we weren't already doing that it was just still surprising to me. I was after all still getting used to being intimate with them or anyone for that matter, but I could see the excitement in their faces, especially Tae, Jimin and Jins face since I hadn't been with them yet. This sent another wave for blush across my face. No pressure I thought.

I had settled in my room unpacking and putting away all of my toiletries when Joon walked in. "Hey Melody." He said as he knocked on the side of the door. I turned to face him, "So Jin's family will be here in the early afternoon tomorrow. Are you doing, okay? I know this is a lot." He asked putting his arms around me. "I think I'm okay, I little nervous but I think I'm ok. Ask me tomorrow I'm sure I'll be more nervous." He nodded and squeezed me into a tight hug. "It will be ok; Jin's family is so kind they will love you." he said taking my hand and walking me down to kitchen for lunch.

The staff had stocked the fridge and the guys were making ramen, I took a cup and started making my own and walked over to the table to eat. Looking around the dining room and out at the back yard as I ate. Everyone spread out around the house and estate looking at everything the house had. I had noticed a swing with a soft cushion out back and decided to look out at the scenery and relax for a bit. After a bit the sounds around me quieted as the guys all went back inside to check out the rest of the house. I heard someone walk up behind the swing, I had your eyes closed listening to the sounds of the woods around me, when I felt someone join me in the swing and put his hand in mine.

I opened my eyes and look over to see Jin smiling. I relax and lean on to his shoulder looking back out to the rest of the yard and the woods. Jin begins to hum and sing softly to me, as we swing on the swing. I enjoy the moment and lean up to kiss him on the cheek enjoying him sitting next to me after a bit I fall asleep on his shoulder.

I feel someone rubbing my head and kissing the top of my head. I lean up and yawn. "Sorry about that Jin your just so comfy." I said smiling. "It's okay babe, while I enjoyed it. we should probably head in to plan for dinner. Do you want to help me?" I smiled "Yes! I'd love to help."

He helped me off the swing and we both walked in the house hand in hand heading to check out the kitchen. Jin looked around at the items and planned for dinner, we both got to work prepping and getting it all ready. As we were cooking the guys started to come and watch the two of us work. I shooed them out of the room to the living room so we could finish, the maknae line was trying to sample everything.

Once it was all done Jin and I put everything out on the dining room table and called the guys to come in to eat. Jin and I had prepared Korean bbq and sides as well as noodles and kimchi. Everyone was excited and dug right in. The guys all thanked us for the meal and went around the house to relax. Tae and Jimin agreed to clean up so I could relax as well.

I went up to your room to write in your journal for a bit when I heard a knock at your door. I told them to come in and I looked up to see Jin. "Hi Jin, want to come sit with me?" He nodded and sat next to me putting his head on my shoulder to look a what I was writing.

"What are you writing?" he asked. "Just my thought from today, let me just finish this thought and ill give you my full attention." I asked. He nodded and kept his head on my shoulder. I finished my last thought, closed the book, and put it on the nightstand. "Okay, I'm all yours." I said leaning into his chest as he arms went around me. "Yup all mines." He said with a small laugh.