Chapter 43: "END GAME II"

Start from the beginning

Hadrian ask Kingsley to  Projected his memory after give permission from Madam Bones, He shows the People in Wizengamot of him watched the Cerberus who growled in him make the people gasped

"I see that he is Starving therefore I give him food every day so the Dog didn't need to hunt the Students.." Hadrian admitted

(His memory showing he give the Meat from the Kitchen to the Cerberus make the People stunned by his action then the memory is finished)

"Then on Halloween, The Troll...." Hadrian said

(He shows the Memory who Prof. Quirell burst into the Great Hall screaming Troll in Dungeon, Troll in Dungeon with Hadriana who pointed it out that Hufflepuff and Slytherin Dorm in Dungeon.)

"You know that Troll was in Dungeon... Slytherin and Hufflepuff Dorm are in Dungeon..." Hadrian point it out

"Thank you, Lord Potter-Heir Black..." Madam Bones said to him

Hadrian took a deep breath, this is the moment of the Gambling, "Not yet. I have a lot of responsibility for him as his role on Lord Voldemort..."

Madam Bones snap to look at him with the People who gasped, Hadrian give an assured nod to him

"Lord Voldemort of Tom Riddle is a Child who was raised in Muggle World... I'm not defending him or anything but I just state the Truth, If you forget. I already vow to my Magic to state the truth..." Hadrian remembered them

"Tom Riddle is a Magical child from the Direct Descendant of the great Salazar Slytherin. He was raised in Muggle Orphanage who feared his Magic just like Me who was raised by people who feared my Magic. We are the same, We got abused and neglected... Finally, at age 11 years old, He goes to Hogwarts, Finally, he going home to his Home, Wizarding World. He goes into Slytherin House where at that time there was a Pure-Blood Supremacy. A Foolish Thought I say. Tom Riddle was a respected person in Hogwarts and yet Albus Dumbledore spread a Rumour about his Parseltongue is a Dark Art, Evil and thus the people feared him again... He got shunned again by his Friend... Albus Dumbledore abused his Position to the Slughorn Professor to give an idea to Tom Riddle to make the Horcrux, He manipulates his Fear of Death because at that time the Muggle Word has a war with Nazi Germany, There a Bomb everywhere. Tom Riddle who feared his safety in the Muggle World asked Albus Dumbledore to let him stay in Hogwarts and yet He refused to let Tom Riddle stay in Hogwarts...

Tom Riddle who already knew about the Horcrux, a Way to the Immortal he managed to make Horcrux but he didn't know the Consequence. IN the end, He lost his Sanity because of his soul who split into seven...

I managed to kill all of the Horcrux therefore there is no Lord Voldemort again and that I assure you that..."

The People in Wizengamot are stunned in silence, They listen to Hadrian who speaks in Passionate and desperately hoping to make them listen and Dumbledore who can not take off the Silencing Spell only glare at Hadrian

"Did you know how many Magical children got abused, Neglected and feared?" Hadrian asked with a gentle tone to make the people silent, "I see many of the Children, Muggleborn, Halfborn in the Muggleborn who got feared and neglected and abused because of their Magic. I bring them into the Magical World and give them a Shelter, Loving House. I was disgusted by the Ministry who overlooked the Magical Children, They are the New Generation, they are the New Hope, They are the Kings. They are supposed to cherish, Loved and yet look at what you all have done..."

Hadrian looked at Dumbledore, "You are my Magical Guardian and yet you never check on me. I didn't know who you were until I was 8 years old and ran away from that Abusive Muggle House... I got chained, I got beaten, I got wiped, I got slapped, I got abused, I got treated like a Slave far worse than House-Elf but what makes me stand up like now without breaking apart. Faith... Not in any gods, not in Myths and Legends- in myself and my Magic. in Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black. I have a Seat in Peverell House, I am the owner of the 3 sacred artefacts and you already try to steal the Invisibility Cloak, You have the Elder wand but that is not yours that is belong to Peverell House and the Resurrection Stone is belong to Gaunt Family..."