Chapter 42: END GAME

Start from the beginning

He can feel the heat from their Body, His Tongue explores his Mouth and Playfully bite his Lip and the Tongue makes him Moaned and Whimpered. They part away when they need Oxygen only leaving a trail of saliva between them with Marvolo Silver eyes now turn into Rose Crimson Color licking his Lip who glossed with their Saliva

Hadrian can feel a Heat in his cheek and stomach when Marvolo licked his lip, He hide his face into Marvolo neck

#Unfair...# Hadrian hissed in Parseltongue

Marvolo nipped his earlobe make Hadrian gasped,#It's also your fault for trying to seduce me...#

Hadrian gasped leaned away from him,#When I try to seduce you?#

Hadrian might didn't have noticed but Marvolo can see every day his Soulmate/ Fiance is growing Beautifully and Exotic like a True Pendragon Genetic People. Marvollo can see a lot of people especially the High-Status People give praise to Hadrian for his Beauty especially because of his Exotic and Ethereal Look, He is 16 years after all a Teenage age.

He grew his Silky Wavy Raven Black Hair into his Waist, He also managed to make a Potion to tamed his Hair so his Hair straight until the neck then it goes wavy like it goes curling even though it was natural Curled and it makes his Hair look so Ethereal and Beautiful.

He also has his Heart Soft Face with a soft High Cheekbone that grows into a Sharp Heart shape with a Strong Jaw and sharp Emerald Lush Eyes that make people saw a Gem but when he is angry that Emerald turns into Acid Green with a Green Fire in there make People shrunk away from him.

He also has Golden Skin with a Sharp CollarBone, A Slim and yet fit body of Male with a Shape of Pendragon Genetic of Slim Body.

Hadrian might didn't have noticed but every time he walked, He has a Royalty Presence like a 'Queen' even though he was Male.

'King can not rule until fullest without a Queen who is beside him...'

Marvolo wondered how his Fiance's turn goes Oblivious but well, He likes the People stunned by his Beauty to mask his Intelligence.

"Marvolo..." Hadrian voice break from his though

He looked up to Fiance's face who was embarrassed because Marvolo stared at him like He was some kind of Meat. Hadrian has a Towel on his neck and the Bathroom Robe in him Marvolo give a peck of kiss to his Lip, Forehead and Eyes with fondness

"I'm gonna go take Shower..." Marvolo said to him enter the Bathroom

Hadrian blink gives a look to Marvolo back who shut the Bathroom Door, He exhaled go to the Dressing Room look at the Clothes in silence but his though is far from it

Yesterday, Madam Bones and Auror Kinglsey had just found a bunch of crimes that Dumbledore committed that can not be ignored, Well, Enough is enough, He guesses. Today they got called into the Wizengamot. Hadrian stared at his reflection in the Mirror, He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It was now or never, It's the Time.

"Are you nervous?" Marvolo voiced break his though

Hadrian smiled and stood up from the Mirror, "Little Bit..."

Hadrian wears an Open High Collar Black/Crimson Clothes Robe with long sleeves and an Outside Robe showing a Potter, Peverell and Black House. He braid his hair behind his head each side of his head and let his Raven Hair fall like a River, He also wore a Dragon Hairpin as Proof of the Pendragon/Emry House family even though it was glamour into a normal Dragon Hairpin.

Marvolo wears an Icy Blue Tunic Clothes Robe and an Out Robe tied with an Icy Silver Sash pinned in his waist with a Wolf Head who glowed in Blazing Blue in its eyes, He wears a Crimson Robe with a crest of House Sigvard, Slytherin, and Gaunt. He also wears his Ice Branch Crown in his head.