Acton smiles against my lips and nipped my bottom lip playfully before he noticed how tense and rigid my body was. "Yes, there's something wrong. What is it?" he asked, and I fought the tears welling up in my eyes. At this rate, I would be the one to end things. I would be the one to run away, because I don't want to get hurt again.

"It's nothing," I answered, placing my hands on his shoulders to try to take his mind off of my emotional issues.

"And when a girl says 'it's nothing', it's really something. What is it?" he asked, holding me in place on his lap and gripping my hips.

"Just emotional," I whispered in a small voice, trying to make sure that my voice wouldn't crack. Maybe I was just emotional.

"Is it that time of the month?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows in concern.

I nodded, a tear leaking out of my eye. In reality, I was on my period, but that wasn't the complete reason why I was crying, unfortunately.

"Oh, sweetheart," he frowned, maneuvering me so he was carrying me like a princess and walked through the bunk rooms to the bedroom. As we left, we heard a few catcalls from the guys, though it was probably just Ren, the filthy minded man.

"A-acton, I don't want to have sex," I whispered, as he placed me on the bed.

Acton smiled softly at me, and turned on the large flatscreen TV on that was hanging in the corner. "I didn't bring you in here for sex, Princess," he whispered, "the remote is on the table. Pick a channel." He continued rummaging around the room as I settled on a movie channel, though I was much more interested in what Acton was doing instead of the movie.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked as he came back with a bag of mixed chocolate candy. I had no idea why he had a bag of Kit-Kats, Milky Ways, and Hershey's bars, but I was thankful.

"Taking care of you," he answered simply, lying down on the bed next to me so we were both facing the television.

"You bought it for me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He was incredibly sweet, and now I wanted to cry for a whole different reason. How could I have doubted that he cared for me?

"Yeah," he answered, not meeting my eyes and I noticed his face flush a little bit. "Uh, do you want any pills or anything else I can get you?" he asked, and I smiled in spite of myself.

"I already took some, but thank you. The pills aren't doing anything for the cramps, though," I told him, forgetting the pain for a moment as I looked at him.

"Lie on your back," he whispered softly, and I obeyed. His eyes hadn't darkened with lust, and all I could see was affection and love in them. His fingers gently unbuttoned my jean shorts and unzipped the zipper, pulling them down a bit. He tugged down my underwear just a bit, so that I wasn't exposed, but my abdomen was, and then he surprised me yet again when his fingers pressed against my skin.

I moaned a little bit, because the pain was mixing with the pleasure of being massaged, and I knew he was doing this to relieve the pain of my cramps. He continued to knead my skin, pressing in gently and more roughly at just the right spots. "That feels... really good," I moaned, not knowing what to do with my hands as he continued to massage the painful area.

"Eat some chocolate," he whispered, smiling at me. "Don't worry about me, you can watch the movie."

As I ripped open a candy bar, a tear leaked out of my eye as I gazed at Acton, still shocked that he would do something like this. He really cared, even though the pain would be over in a matter of days, he still wanted to do everything he could to make me comfortable.

"Why are you crying?" Acton's hands stopped and rested on my stomach, his emerald eyes gazing into mine with genuine concern. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," I cried, the tears falling faster. "You're just too sweet," I cried, unable to even take a bite of my chocolate.