37 - A Positive Change

Start from the beginning

It was about how he would cradle her body in her sleep. It was about them just being somewhere where they could love each other without the comments, opinions of anyone but them. And surprisingly, it never got boring.

Soon the week would be over and they would be going back home. Home...

Suddenly that word didn't feel how it used to. Before home was whatever place he bought, wherever he lived. Just a bunch of materials being temporarily used until he grew tired of it, but now, home was where Teresa was.

She was his home.

Walking into the restroom, he saw her brushing her teeth and she raised his toothbrush over her head, already knowing, causing him to chuckle when he saw the toothpaste already there. Something she's begun to do. The entire time brushing their teeth, his arms were wrapped half way around her, continually, rubbing on her back, thighs, stomach.

After he rinsed his mouth out, Teresa waited patiently until he did, he brought his hand up underneath her jaw, wrapped around her throat and pulled her head back for him to place a lingering kiss on her lips, wanting to hear the sound their lips make afterwards. It wasn't a real kiss if the sound wasn't heard, at least to him.

He grinned, hearing it and she brought his head back down, briefly kissing him again.

"So what's today? JetSki? Jacuzzi? Vampire shows?" She smiled, questioning and he stared down at her, not saying a word.

After their shower, Teresa was standing in the mirror, fixing the loose black dress she wore. Luciano was too busy putting his gold cufflinks on. One had the letter L and the other R. Luciano Rossi. He was also wearing black, a fancy silky dress shirt though, unmistakably trying to match her.

She bent over, putting light mascara on still not knowing where they were going, though she knew they were no longer going to be on the yacht. Luciano turned his head, his eyebrows furrowing as he saw her putting on mascara and he cleared his throat, making her stop and turn to look at him.

"You don't need makeup Tesoro" He took the mascara from her hands and she rolled her eyes, turning back around.

"You are not going to be that controlling man that tells his woman what she can and can't wear." He tilted his head, setting the mascara down.

" Unfortunately that's what you signed up for. But I would never deprive you of your right to express yourself, as long as it is not disrespecting me. But I was not going to demand you not to wear makeup, I only was suggesting you are better without. You are naturally beautiful and in my opinion, that's the only beautiful that counts"

He stood in front of her, at a distance, but just a reach away and he stared down at her as she had to look up, to meet his incandescent, truthful eyes. Even though his words cast a deep spell of passion over her, still she wanted to wear it. Because she wore makeup so much, everyday at the club that it was a habit.

Besides, he spent all that money on it, letting it not go to waste.

Not knowing how to respond, she chose not to because she knew he wouldn't have felt offended or anything behind her lack of response. She grabbed her dark matte lipstick and just as fast, it was out her hand and tossed into the trash, her hair whipping as she spun around to see it land and she spun back around to glare at Luciano who only smirked, satisfied.

"Why would you do that?" As Luciano stared at her, his gaze dropped to her lips where unmistakably the lipstick would have covered. And for some reason, her words didn't get to him. Her lips somehow carried more weight than what was coming out of them. They were begging to be abused by him.