Chapter 37

1st Person POV. (Y/N)

After dinner, we've had a few drinks and are chatting and laughing, I and Loki keep catching each other starting at the other socially when our eyes are on one another I nod in the direction of our room and he nods agreeing. I stand up and walk away from the group Loki following me into our room.
I open the door waiting for Loki to get in and then I close it. Loki sits down on the bed and I stand for a while in silence before remembering about the gift I got him.
I walk over to the corner I have dedicated to me and get the shopping bag and then I give it to him as if it's a gift bag holding stuff inside it.
"What is this?" Loki asks me as he looks down on the bag.
"I uhm- got you a gift, at the market today and you know when I saw it it reminded me of you," I explain.
"Oh, well thank you," Loki said before opening the don't and pulling out the emerald green book and dagger magnet that have green handles. He smiles and reads the title of the book, "Traveling Light, by Max Lucado?" He quirks an eyebrow at me.
"So honestly it was just the color that sparked a memory of you so maybe don't read that book, unless you want to." I smile.
He smiles back before flipping through the book and smelling it I stifle a chuckle at the sight and then he takes up the magnet to look at it more closely.
"I honestly love it. Where did you find this?" Loki questions and I shrug repeating at the market again.
Loki continues to look down at his gift so we sit in silence, me wondering how to get talking about us. And you know what I decide, I decide to just jump into the deep end and spurt it out.
"Loki I'm not sure whether or not you do actually want to have children but I do want to believe you do so I hope you feel the same but, I think we should give us another go." I stare at Loki's face while I talk and he keeps his eyes on the book he has in his hand while I talk but slowly looks up and meets my eyes when I'm done speaking.
He smiles before throwing the book on the bed beside him and cupping my face in his big and rough but smooth hands, pulling me closer and pressing our lips together.
It surprises me but I do kiss him back and soon I've pulled myself on top of him and now we're laying and I'm not sure how we ended up here where he is grazing my bareback with his fingertips, but I do not mind and I'm not really sure where this is going but I'll gladly do whatever we decide to do.
Loki starts sliding my top to my neck, breaking away to see if I'm okay where this is going.
I nod and he helps me take off my shirt, me taking off his shirt a couple of minutes later. Our bodies reminisce and remember how to do everything for each other. Loki's muffled groans get me wetter than I think I've ever been and so finally when he's in my pants for the first time in a while he looks at me while his fingers swim in the liquid he contributed to the making.
He pumps his fingers slowly in and out of me while I arch my back and he continues to kiss my neck and collarbone. His fingers give me more pleasure than they've ever given me before and I pull his hand up, sucking on his finger tasting the sour flavor of my juice before we move on and I release his bulge out of his pants.
I tease him with my tongue but don't want to give him anything else than my body close and sweaty with his so I get on top of him and... Shit, we don't have anything.
"Loki," I whisper my eyes wide.
"Yeah?"
"Have you got anything?" I ask him, hoping he understands me.
"No.." We stay in silence and both think of a way to get a contraceptive.
I jump up and walk away into the bathroom naked, Loki watching my back and waiting patiently without asking what I'm doing. I search the cabinets sure that Tony must've thought he was very clever to put condoms in here but I'm not finding anything. I walk back out to Loki and his eyes show a question mark.
"Nothing," I tell him. That's when he jumps up and gets in his pants and jumps out the window. Alright, then I lay down on the bed thinking over what has happened since I closed the door of our room.
Loki jumps back in something in his mouth. He closes the window quietly and drops his clothing back on the floor before towering over me on the bed. I sit up and the condom he has in his hand, I open it and gently slide it onto him. He pushes me back down on the bed and climbs onto the bed so he's over me, he spreads my legs and leans down to me, pulling the sheets up to cover our bodies, he slides himself into me, making me gasp.
He leans down to me even more before pumping in and out, going slow at first but his pace speeding up as our desires get a hold of our bodies that are in want of one another. My mouth opens and a moan slips out, Loki moves his hand to gently cover my mouth, I'm starting to get hot and sweaty and I'm starting to be unable to hold back the noises I want to make, Loki's forehead glistens in the light the moonlight coming from out of the window as his hips thrust into my open legs, Loki speeding up and my back arching, even more, when we finish together.
Panting, Loki falls on the bed beside me and he smiles when I turn to him and put my hand over his chest cuddling up to his naked and hot body.
"I've missed you," I whisper. Loki smiles and kisses my forehead replying, "I've missed you too."