Chapter 1 - Back to the past

(READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING!!!)
(CREDITS TO THE ARTIST THE ART IN THE COVER IS NOT MINE!!!)
(Jiang Cheng is also older then Wei Ying cuz yeah older sibling protection!! you'll know what I mean in a few chapters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

//No POV//
"ugh..." Wei Ying groaned and he tried to get up but failed once a fierce pain shot through his body.

"What.. the.. WHAA?!?" Wei Ying screamed as he came to his senses... he was alive.. but how?

//Wei Ying POV//
"How..?" I questioned out loud to myself. I try to get up again and succeed but still groaning from all the pain in my body 'my body? MY BODY!?!' I instantly look at my body and I'm wearing the purple Jiang clan sect robes. 'Did I... No its...' My train of thought is cut off by loud screams "WEI YING!" I hear in the distance it sounds like Jiang Cheng. Coming back to my senses again I call out to him "OVER HERE!!" I yell loud enough. 'I have to know if this is real...'

I was about to call out again when I saw purple robes "There you are you idiot!" It was Jiang Cheng and he was 15?! 'No wait 16?!? No.. wait... did I actually... go back in time?!'.

"Wei Wuxian!"... "Wei Wuxian!!"..... "WEI YING!" "huh?" I said looking confused at Jiang Cheng from once again breaking my train of thought "You moron! I called your name like 4 times! What even happened to you?!?" Jiang Cheng yelled at me 'Wait!'

"Jiang Cheng how old are you?!"

"What do you mean how old am I? Are you trying to play a trick or something because this is really stupid, just come already." Jiang Cheng blankly asked.

"No it's not! Just answer me, how old are you! I yelled back at him. 'Jiang Cheng just answer my question I have to know!!'

"Jeez what's gotten into?!? Did you hit your head or something?!?"
'Jiang Cheng!!'

"Just answer my question! How old are we then?!?"   'C'mon c'mon!'

"Alright! Alright! I swear if this is another one of your tricks though! 15! you're 15, god damn it what the hell did you hit your head on!? Or are you trying to annoy me with that 'it's almost my birthday, be nice to me!' Crap." Jiang Cheng said in a mocking voice seemingly annoyed and concerned.

'Oh.. I'm 15?' I look up at Jiang Cheng again and he stares back at me confused "What?" He says "I think I did hit my head.." I say, I honestly can't even think right now so I wave him off.

'I'm back in time as 15 year old.. me? Gosh how did this happen!'

Jiang Cheng doesn't seem to question anything looking annoyed, finding me.. out here? Must have been quite hard...

//No POV//
"Come on let's head back everyone was searching for you!" Jiang Cheng yelled. "Um.. about that.. I can't really get up...." Wei Wuxian said pausing and trailing off at the end. "Mind- WAH!- Jiang Cheng! Put me down I was about to say would you lend me a hand not carry me on your back! Put me down!!!" Wei Wuxian yelled at Jiang Cheng while trying to get off his back.

"Would you stop struggling so much! You can barely get up and stand." Jiang Cheng argued back and it seemed to make Wei Wuxian stop struggling as he was right, he couldn't even sit up before either so he let his brother carry him back. 'How did this even happen..?' He thought, captured by all of his thoughts running through his head unaware that they've already reached their destination.

——————————
That's the end of chapter 1 I know it's not long but it's only the first chapter and it's like almost 1am so bare with me here (ʋ)

Sorry if there are grammar mistakes idk if I will edit this and fix them but hopefully there isn't a lot along the way

Anyways thank you for reading the first chapter!!

Please tell me if am wrong on some parts or if I have misspelled names or places. Thank you.

Bye bye cya until the next chapter (●''●)