53

"Hannie?" Seungcheol whispers

"Yeah, Cheollie?"

"Can you do my makeup?"

"Sure, love. Grab your shades and come here."

Seungcheol grabs what the stylist left on the counter for him before going to sit face to face with Jeonghan. As he hands Jeonghan the makeup, he can see Joshua moving to sit next to them.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Joshua asks.

"I just, I don't think I can handle the stylists touching me right now."

"That's alright. We'll take care of you."

"I know," Seungcheol replies and finally looks at what Joshua is wearing. "You look really good."

Joshua blushes in his shimmery purple shirt and black pants.

"Thank you. Now stop talking so Hannie can do your makeup."

Jeonghan smiles at the two before starting on Seungcheol's makeup. He quickly does Seungcheol's makeup, using his own light pink lipstick and Joshua's red eyeshadow to complete the look.

"How's that?" Jeonghan asks and hands Seungcheol a small mirror.

"It's perfect. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now go change."

"Ok."

Seungcheol is the last to change as he grabs his hanger off the rack and goes into the empty changing room. He quickly changes, putting on the short sleeved, almost cropped, dark purple button down shirt and black dress pants.

After hanging his clothes up, he goes back to Jeonghan and Joshua, both ready with their hair and makeup already done.

"You look amazing!" Jeonghan exclaims. "Is that a crop top? Whaaaat?"

"I guess so."

"Well, it looks really good."

Jeonghan pulls Seungcheol close by the waist and kisses him gently before letting Joshua do the same.

"You'll both sit next to me, right?" Seungcheol asks.

"Of course, darling."

The three sit together on one of the couches, just watching their soulmates, until Junghoon and the other managers show up.

"Alright, are you ready?" Junghoon asks.

"Yeah."

"Let's go."

Junghoon leads the way to where the boys will be sitting. He helps position them before going behind the cameras.

Key is already in his chair, just watching as the thirteen boys are positioned.