c! wilbur soot || blood pt. 2 (angst)

for all my softies this is part 2 for room impulse <3
i didn't think room impulse would do that good lol so here's part 2
song: blood (1927) - lucas lex

x fem reader, 2nd pov, super short and fake lore of course you know me.

these will be very short but with multiple parts so enjoy part 2 ;o

•••

"y/n.." wilbur smiled, the side of his mouth curling upward. staring at you lovingly, he still looked at you as if you were the only girl in the world. you were still as beautiful as he remembered.

your entire body froze, trying to figure out if the man standing in front of you was wilbur or product of your imagination. you've been working overtime hours today and maybe your exhaustion played a trick in you. it's happened before.

but this image of wilbur was different, more realistic. his hair had a white strand of hair, his clothes were different, and he looked like time actually passed. the visions you had before had wilbur look the same as he did the day of his death.

"hello, have you missed me?" wilbur repeated snapping you out of your confused state.

your heart pounded in your chest. your throat began to close. your stomach sunk. if there was one thing you never thought about was wilbur and now that he was here, you didn't know what to do.

the only reaction you could do was the one of your fist rapidly traveling towards wilburs nose. an impulse that was hard to contain.

thud

"jesus christ!" wilbur shouted holding the bridge of his nose.

you slammed the door on wilburs face leaving him with a possible broken nose.

breathing heavily, you gripped the doorknob thinking about what just happened. your heart never beat this fast, and you felt a sharp pain in your chest.

"i'm sorry!" you yelled opening the door, pulling wilbur inside. you locked the door as wilbur held his bloody nose.

"holy fuck y/n i never remembered you hit this hard" wilbur grabbed a rag from his long coat blowing out the blood. "not even in our good nights" wilbur added looking at you.

still in shock, wilburs comment did not bother you at all.

"i-i.. i wanted to make sure this" words couldn't come out properly looking at him. you went for his arm to squeeze. "how are you real?" you questioned walking around him.

"why are you looking at me like im a ghost or some shit y/n?" wilbur asked following you with his gaze. "i'm not a damn ghost!"

"i dont know" you stopped in front of him. "one of my coworkers was smoking on our way out of the farm and maybe it rubbed off?" you explained. grabbing his arm, walking him to the bathroom.

"since when do you work?" wilbur asked walking with you to the bathroom. "and you have your own house?" he looked around.

"wilbur there are way more important things to talk about than my job" you answers sitting him on the toilet.

•••

you cleaned wilburs bloody nose in your bathroom while he told you the story of what happened. it was hard to believe and at first you thought he was making this up. but you've known wilbur well enough that he doesn't play around with this stuff.

even if this was a product of your imagination to get closure from wilburs death, it didn't matter because at least he was with you.

life never made sense for you, so you didn't question him any further.

"dream?" you questioned looking over at wilbur.

you were both on a random field you made your special place. this field was a stress reliever for rough nights, usually revolving around wilbur. it felt surreal being next to him now.

"yes! dream he revived me. dream is my hero" wilbur beamed at you getting up from the grass. "dream saved me y/n"

things between dream and wilbur were never bad but not great either. the way he talked about dream felt off to you in a way. why would he express himself about the man that took away everything from him once.

"i thought you.. hated dream" you explained.

wilbur huffs pulling you up to your feet and spinning you around the field. you giggle seeing his gorgeous smile and loving eyes staring at you.

"past tense y/n" wilbur kissed your cheek holding the small of your back and interlacing his fingers with yours. "that's why we need to help him!" he smiled swaying you around.