punz || sweet dreams (smut)

another dom y/n since you guys loved the one from the karl chapter 👈😏👈

cw: hair pulling, praising and slight degrading because i'm feeling silly 😜

future you?..

•••

y/n moaned gripping the edge of the bed, her mouth wide open begging to come as punz pounded harder. guttural moans escaped from punzs mouth, digging his nails into y/n's hips. the two were naked and sweaty from the heat created by their bodies. punz felt closer slapping y/ns ass, looking down at his dick pump in and out of her. her cum dripped down his thigh, but he kept thrusting faster than before, overstimulating her. he rubbed circles around her clit earning screams from her, praising him for how good he fucked her.

"holy shit" punz breathed out, waking up from his very realistic dream. he was laying on his side, sensing the faded sound of the tv.

his heart was pounding in his chest, and he was breathing heavily. the dream felt so real, he's never experienced anything like that before.

"punz are you okay?—" you asked grabbing his shoulder and turning his body to face you. "oh wow" you gasped when you noticed the tent formed in his pants.

his eyes widened knowing what you were looking at. he pulled the comforter over him, covering himself, embarrassed that you saw him like that.

this wouldn't be your first time seeing punz having a boner, it was a natural thing for him. but you've never seen him this hard. you knew it's normal for guys to get them, but you were still curious as to why he got a boner sleeping.

"stop staring" punz mumbled sitting up. "i'm gonna go—" he was getting up with a random pillow covering his boner, but then you grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"i can help you with that if you want" you smiled sweetly up at him, pulling him down back on the bed. "and you tell me how you got that. how does that sound punz?" you whispered in his ear, taking the pillow off of him. you scooted closer gently kissing his neck, and picking at his earlobe. hearing his shaky breathing encouraged you to keep going.

"oh umm.. i— do you really want to know?" punz gulped nervously.

"tell me everything baby" you assured him, slipping your hand in his sweatpants. "god you're so hard. all this for me?" you whispered stroking his hardened dick.

punz squeezed his eyes shut, gripping the edge of the bed. the dream replayed in his head, your body hitting against his hips. you kept kissing his neck and stroking his dick while you listened to him holding back his moans.

"i'm waiting punz" you repeated. with your free hand you played with his soft blond hair.

"o-okay.. um. i had a wet dream about us" he admitted a little nervous about your reaction.

a smile formed in your lips, teasing his slit with your thumb. you felt satisfied that you caused this boner.

"and what happened? be a good boy and tell me please" you whispered, feeling pre cum leak from his tip.

"shit. ah can you?.. can you suck me off or something i need to cum y/n" punz pleaded looking at you, breathing heavily. your lips parted, you wanted more than just please him. hearing his shaky breaths and feeling his dick throb in your hand caused you to get turned on so you would benefit from the situation as well.

"why should i do that?" you smirked slipping your hand off of his pants.

"fuck. please. please y/n i'll be good. i'll tell you everything but please make me cum" he begged looking at you.