foolishgamers || softly (fluff)

"give me the fucking aux!" you giggle shoving sapnaps arm out of your way, but he's quicker and ends up grabbing the cord.

you squint your eyes at him crossing your arms.

"i'm driving i deserve to be in charge of the music" he says in a cocky tone scrolling through his playlist.

"if you want to crash your precious car then go ahead!" you look down at your phone. "maybe we could finally do something fun" you sigh scrolling through tiktok.

"this is exactly why i never take you out" sapnap rolls his eyes hitting shuffle on his favorite playlist.

"i don't need you to take me out! i'm an independent—" you say with a smirk forming on your lips but before you could finish sapnap cuts you off.

"if you finish that fucking sentence i will throw you out of this car" he looks at you starting his car, pulling out of your driveway.

the only reason why you were spending your saturday afternoon with sapnap is because he had a date. dream was busy today so you were his only option to help him out with the girl he was going out with.

you insisted that the girl should like him for who he is but he told you to stop saying bullshit.

sapnap convinced you after offering to take you eat at olive garden in return, you obviously couldn't deny, olive garden was your weakness. you would do anything for the flavorful fluffy breadsticks and delicious lasagna.

"i can't believe you met this girl off yubo" you scoff looking at him. "what if you were talking to a 40 year old man this whole time" you poke his arm.

"i swear to god y/n" sapnap frowns looking at you when he stops at a red light.

you just laugh at his angry face.

-

after the long 30 minute car ride, you finally got to the place where sapnap was supposed to meet this 'girl'. the place looked nice from the outside, it was a cute pottery store. this was one of those places where you could pick a clay item and paint it to your liking. you've always wanted to go to one of these places but you never knew where to find one.

this shop took you by surprised since sapnap wasn't much of an artist, all he could do were stick figures.

you get out of the car raising an eyebrow at sapnap once he finished paying for parking.

"shut up. she picked this place" he says before you could get a word out.

"okay artist much" you nod giving sapnap a thumbs up.

"i should've asked someone else to come with me" he rolls his eyes.

"who else would've agreed to come with you to a date to tell you what to say and do with a girl you've never met irl?" you say looking at the shop leaning against his car.

sapnap was about to probably yell at you for annoying him so much but then he saw the girl and began pushing you away.

"dude go inside and pretend you don't know me! go go go what are you doing standing there. hurry up. byee" sapnap said pushing you to the direction of the shop.

"jeez calm down" you huff rolling your eyes and making your way to the shop. as you walked you noticed the girl he was looking at. "she's too pretty for you sap" you joke.