Chapter 43 - One Down (Volleyball Arc Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Commentator B: Yeah... I believe that's also what the captain of the Aomizu sharks, Kanoumichi Jurou, said... After his painful lost in the last tournament, he's planning to give his all to beat Schweiden adlers in the final this year...

Commentator A: A mission that awaits them if they manage to beat MSBY, who also seems to be in a roll today!

Commentator B: Don't forget about the rising star Yuuya Morizaki who recently solidified his position in the top 3 wing spikers at university level in Japan!

Commentator A: Some even said that his spikes are just as hard as Schweiden's Ushijima's. What do you think, B-san?

Commentator B: Well, based on what I just saw, that statement doesn't seem to only be a rumor, A-san... And we haven't even talked about his amazing feint-skill!!

Commentator A: Yeah, he's a very smart player, isn't he?

Commentator B: It seems like he always manage to assess not only what's going on in his own side, but also his opponent's side.

Commentator A: With a skill like that, you'd think he'd fit to become a setter!

Commentator B: Yeah, pretty much comparable to the old Miya Twins duo!

Commentator A: Yappari, this is looking to be a very intense game!!

Commentator B: Will the sharks be able to hunt down their prey just like they did to their previous opponents or will their path be stopped by the nimble-yet-deadly black jackals?

Commentator A: Guess we'll find out soon enough!!

•••••
Timeskip: The Game

MSBY enters the court, followed by Aomizu.

Jurou Kanoumichi: *walking while glancing to Atsumu* <Heh. . . In volleyball, setter is the key to any game...>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <If you break their setter, you break their entire team>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <I know, because it's always been like that. . . This is a theory that I've proven many times>

Commentator A: The referee just put the ball on the net, to which side of the court will it fall...???

Jurou Kanoumichi: *smirks* <It doesn't matter... I already used my spell on that mental brat . . . If the ball falls on them and he managed to score an ace, he'd think that I'd let him... But if the ball falls on us, I'd score and break his trust! Either way, that'll mess up his mind>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <At the very least, he won't be able to play calmly in this match. . .>

Jurou Kanoumichi: <Then, sooner or later. . . He'd make a fatal mistake>

Jurou Kanoumichi: *eyes widen with wicked excitement* <And at that time. . . We'll show our fangs and take control of the game!!!>

Commentator B: Apparently it falls to the black jackals!!! You know what this means... Once again we might get to see the incredible dual-wielder Miya Atsumu in action!!

Atsumu: