𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓!

Start from the beginning

"If you saw any of those creatures again, you just need to dice it or cut it into pieces," Gojo said.

"Okay!" the Hashiras said.

"Wait, where's Iguro-san, Himejima-san, and Tokito-kun?" the Hinokami Hashira asked.

"Maybe guarding Oyakata-sama?" Shinobu replied.

"How about Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke?" the Water Hashira asked.

"I told them to help the other demon slayers defeating those curses-" tons of  demons showed up. Around 10 ten of them.

"How did they managed to-"

"All of you run! I'll take care of this one. Watch Satoru if you can! He knows how to slay these type of things," Y/N shouted. "Hinokami kagura: Solar Halo Dragon Dance."

Y/N's body moved forward and created a flow of burning fire that slashed all of the demons. "Go guard every single place in here! Protect Oyakata-sama at all cost!"

Everyone started to run separately from each other. Yuuji and Nobara showed up.

"Where the hell were you guys earlier? Why did Megumi came out alone?" Y/N scolded.

"F-Fushiguro told us to stay here. Then after the others left, 2 curses showed up so we need to exorcise them," Yuuji explained. Y/n ran from her place and took both of her students' coral (yeah! dear readers be stonk right here 💪💪).

"We're going to Satoru and the others," Y/N said.

"O-okay!" Nobara stuttered.

Gojo and Giyuu kept on slaying the curses together form place to place meanwhile the others separate their selves

Mitsuri POV

I really want to go to the village tomorrow! Hmph! Let's finish this first!

3rd Person POV

"I can handle this alone," the white haired man said.

"You sure?" the black haired man said. Gojo nodded. "Alright then."

Giyuu left Gojo alone. Not long after, his partner and students joined. 

"I'm here! I'll assist you! Nobara, go after that guy with the long black hair! Yuuji, go left then right! You'll find the Butterfly Mansion! Go there and help Aoi-kun, Sumi-chan, Kiyo-chan, and Naho-chan! If Kanao is not there, it means she's with Kocho-san," Y/N shouted.

"Roger that!" Nobara and Yuuji said before they ran. Y/N glanced at the curse again until Gojo was nowhere.

Gojo POV

Y/N was talking to the students until I felt like something is freezing my lungs.

"Blood Demon Art: Cloud Mist," clouds started to show up in front of me which made every thing around me feels cold. No. This is just a normal Cursed Technique but why am I feeling weak? The curse suddenly stood in front of me. I punched her with my own fist and she blocked it. My hand got through its head. Wait.. why is it smiling? I pulled my fist back and her face recovered. She smirked before she froze my body and knocked me out.