"If you are a human being come in"

The door opened and Maris made her way in

"And who said you could come in, I remember saying 'human being' and you're a 'rat', so out out"

I discovered something ,I hurriedly opened my door to look out "who knocked?"

"Me of course"

"Like I mean, who raised the hand to make the sound on my door that goes 'knock knock ' "

"I did and stop being dramatic"

"What do you want, I figured since you knocked you came to appease me, so you don't get to leave here in pieces"

"Why do you think the school is weird?"

Great, someone is asking... Maybe I'll just tell her

"Miss Sharon said something"

"And who's Miss Sharon"

"The English Teacher, she said something weird"

"You shouldn't be listening to such teachers, Mom said ' don't listen to strangers!' "

Did she???, I thought it was ' don't talk to strangers' ,anyways Miss Sharon isn't a stranger at least not anymore.

"She said 'I hope you don't regre-"

"Maybe you're just being paranoid"

And here I thought somebody finally has sense

"We just started attending the school, I guess it's normal for you to feel that way" she continues

"Maris you're not getting it, you are not!!"

"I don't want to get what you're getting at.. Okay? And please, don't bring this up during dinner"

"Why, oh so that daddy doesn't change schools right"

"Channelle I like the life there!!, I have a friend that I get along with and I'm not the person who has her name written on somebody's black list already...
I can't leave my new life there all because you feel something odd about the school!! this isn't your life it's mine too so stop being childish and selfish!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wow, so I'm being childish and selfish, get out! Now!"

"Please don't tell daddy"

"Get out!"