Chapter 27: Gejutel arrives.

Start from the beginning

Crombell had gone completely silent as a deep scowl was etched deep onto his face. Of course he knew who it was, it was that bastard who had forcefully acclaimed ownership over him. He was preparing strongly for when he will make that bastard kneel before him, and he would turn him into his experiment. But first he had to confirm from yuri what he looked like.

Crombell: Do you a have any images of what he lookes like.

Yuri: Ah..uyes, I took an image of him before.

Yuri brought out his phone to show crombell to show crombell the image he took. As crombell looked at the image, he recognized a little bit of familiarity, his raid hair although was almost completely dark in that space, he could still make out the color of red and the next was his calculated height and that too matched, the third was his eyes. They had the deepest red of any Noble he had ever seen. His vendetta was very strong against him, no one likes the feeling if powerless especially you have been someone who had been on top and controlling other people's fates.

Crombell: Did you also perhaps catch his name.

Yuri: Yes sir, he said it was Cadris etrama di raizel.

Crombell: Hmm.... A very peculiar name indeed, it certainly exudes elegance.

Yuri: Yes sir, I think so too.

Crombell:.....you can leave now Yuri.

Yuri bowed again one last time before he turned around and left. As crombell turned around in his chair and faced back to the screen to think.

Meanwhile Mary somewhere else was busy training her abilities, she had gotten so strong that her base form would be just about stronger than a little above normal awakened frankenstein, and with her transformation me he didn't k ow how strong she would be because she noticed too that the strength increase of just partial transformation at some point had already surpassed the multiplier of the full one.

She had also gained the ability to manidest the rest of the other basic five elements and could control them too. Her telekinesis was already strong enough now to levitate and crush three large buildings casually now. As she was still in the middle of practice she didn't notice the presence that just stood there looking at her with a smile on his face as he watched her practice. She WS glistening with sweat now and the the clothes she wore were hugging her body and highlighting all of her curves. He levitated all the way to her front of her and just rested I the air.

After some time Mary had finally opened her eyes, and in front of her was a floating raizel who just rested in the air. She was fully calm about this as she had perceived his sweet scent again and knew that it was him. Rai who was resting opened his eyes to check on Mary, and he saw her just staring straight at him with a stoic expression.

–Hello Mary

Mary:...Why did you cone here, even as the Noblesse isn't this a little too reckless.

–I came to give you the promised date.