Chapter 14: Conquering Mari **Lemon**(R-18)

AT A BULDING SITE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

After Jake Mari and Frankenstein with the vampire zombie had walked a good distance away the open.

Jake: Hope this is good enough for you.

Frankenstein:... Let me propose something.

Jake: Propose (^_-)?

Frankenstein: Yes. If I beat you guys, even if you do nothing else it'll be nice if you could at least answer my questions. Of course if it's the opposite I'll answer one of you questions.      Well, we shouldn't waste each other time so your reply?

Jake:.... It's not even funny anymore now it's just annoying

Mari: Jake,.... Its fine as long as he answers our question's

Jake: *sadistic grin* well kukukuku even if he's missing a few lines he'll still be alive right?

        <fwooooosh>

Jake rushed at frankenstein at an insane speed and swiped his claw at him horizontally Frankenstein jumped back a little and jake jake followed up his attack by bringing his other claw to make a cross cut and Frankenstestein moved to the side of jake. Jake was getting pretty anoyed at frankenstein dodging his attacks.  Frankenstein too had followed up with an track of his own this this time. From his right hand emanated a deep purple and black aura which crackled like electricity and then  he slashed it down at jake with insane speed.

  Mari, and the vampire zombie guy were shocked that Frankenstein could actually hurt jake. On jake's body were large cuts across his chest and on on his his gut too.

Jake:... It looks like I've actually underestimated you. I'll acknowledge my mistake and fight you seriously from now on

        <fwooosh>

This time the speed of just had gone up much greater than it was before  and his strength increased exponentially too as he shot his claw towards Frankenstein, who moved to the side again as Jakes claw completely obliterated the pillar behing him and almost immediately jake brought down his second claw in a diagonal swipe at Frankenstein as he jumped far back this time and Jakes claw shattered the ground and created a very deep and wide hole In the ground in front of him.

Frankenstein had been watching jakes new arm that just transformed with interest.

Jake:... Its been a while since I last used my transformation So it seems I can't control my power well....the accuracy's fallen too.

Frankenstein: Your arms transformed magnificently

Jake:  You do have an eye for things after all.  Of course its magnificent the appearance proves I've evolved from those insect like people outside.