Introduction to my blog???

Friday  24 September 2021, Bangkok, Thailand. 

Hello world, this is Lynn. I am currently stuck at home and I need something to do. You can say that I am bored out of my mind. Guess you are right. This is my daily log of teenage angst and experiences. I am about to turn twenty soon. The number two terrifies me. The number two comes with a number of new responsibilities. I still couldn't drive. Some might say that the road is scary and it is. Mom and Dad had to alarm at all times while driving. The legal age of driving here is 18 years old and I am beyond that well a year more than 18.  The outside world is a weird place, to be honest. You don't know who to trust and scary things can occur at any time.  I miss it though even though I am scared of it. The sunshine while walking back home from university. I definitely miss those times.  My friends are stuck at home during this time as well, so I miss them... I am getting all emotional here, but like I say this is a safe space. No one would notice me on this corner of the internet.  Anyways, before I end this introduction of my blog, I would like to share one advice: Breathe. Don't forget to breathe. We forgot that sometimes, so let me remind you to breathe.  P.S. here is Taylor Swift-Breathe (Taylor's version) ft. Colbie Caillat.