36 - My Promise to you

Start from the beginning

Stepping out of the Jacuzzi, he stepped up to her, pulling her hard, hearing her gasps, against him as his smirk widened. "Right here" He kissed her. She giggled, pushing him off.

"Drugs are bad for you, you know?" She laughed, running her fingers through his hair.

"That's what makes them so addicting" He briefly kissed her again. "You're going to overdose" She joked and he nodded.

"I'm counting on it"

-

Adriano closed the door, letting Rolo out of the cage and he instantly ran to Adriano's room, Adriano shaking his head with a chuckle.

He followed Rolo, sitting on his bed, really feeling how empty it was. He hasn't touched it ever since Teresa showed up. Never slept in his own home, been living with Teresa the entire time. He missed her and it's only been a day.

He got up, and heard a creak in his floor boards. And they weren't from him because his floor was carpet.

The kitchen.

Pulling out his gun and loading it with a confirmed sound of the snap meaning it was loaded, he walked downstairs slowly and he moved around his wall and in came the sight of a woman, her back faced to him, her clothes torn and he could see the bruises of her body. Her hair was very long, brown, and brunette. One he's never seen before, recognized.

"Who are you?" He said and instantly the woman cried. Adriano took a step forward and when he did, she turned around, Adriano freezing, his eyes wide.

"Adriano" She cried out and he dropped the gun, both running but he picked her up, hugging her tightly as she did him with her arms around his neck, one arm around her and the other cradling her head.

And his tears sprout quickly, with no care in the world.

-

Teresa giggled as Luciano threw her on the bed , her body flopping up before landing.

"Shower Tesoro" He chuckled and she tilted her head, her eyes staring at him seductively as she said, "Shower with me"

He shook his head, pointing at her accusingly, shaking his finger. "I know that look. It means more than showering" He shook his head and Teresa got on her knees, on the bed, and pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck, lifting up higher.

"I want you," She grinned.

His hand ran over her back, "You always want me. Shower" He chuckled, smacking her ass. She rolled her eyes, telling him she was going to finish this but he just walked away into their kitchen, pulling out the tray of chicken marsala from the oven.

-

Adriano sat on the bed, waiting as he wiped his face. It had been a while since he cried, but still more tears just kept coming, slowly.

Then he saw her come out in his clothes and he felt like crying all over again.

His shirt hung from her body very loosely. Her body is much thinner than the last he saw her. Now that he could see her up close, he realized why he didn't recognize her. Her hair was dyed brown, but she was naturally a blonde. It was damaged, cut in all the wrong places. And the scars...

They only looked much worse because of all the dirt, from wherever she came from. But they were recent, but not as recent that they didn't have time to heal.

She sat at the table, not saying anything as she took a slice of Teresa's lasagna that was leftover. She ate fast, scarfing down as much as she could with one bite, she was starving.