'I'm Sorry'

Damon's House

Stiles decided to head back to his boyfriend's house after he was able to leave the school. He had wanted to discuss what happened with Damon to get his input and to call back Boonie to discuss further on what is going on.

Just as he parks his jeep, Damon appears at his door. Opening it and raising a single eyebrow.

"What are you doing here early? Don't tell me you are skipping school?" Suddenly he gains a mischievous smirk and wiggles his eyebrows. "Unless you came to see me? Not that I blame you."

Stiles scoffs with a smirk, feeling better now that he was with Damon. "Nope, let's just say I think there is something witchy going on here." He jumps out of the jeep at this, looking to Damon who is looking curiously at him. Wrapping his arms around Stiles, Damon looks down at him.

"What exactly happened at school?"

Stiles sighs. "Welp let's just say after speaking with Bonnie a bit about what happened, she and I believe there may be a witch involved." Damon justs huffs and rolls his hand in a 'get on with it' motion.

"Look, we were just attacked by over 50 or more crows at school. They literally smashed the windows to our classroom and attacked us a bit before dying, now this wouldn't have been anything but I talked with Lydia because she had a wound on her leg and she told me her dog bit her."

Damon starts leading them back towards the house, his eyebrows scrunched up in thought. "Okay, the bird thing is strange but how is her dog biting her got to do with it?"

Stiles huffs. "Well, it's just that her dog has never bit her like that before. And also overheard Lydia and Allison talking about a deer crashing into them while they were driving."

Damon falls onto the couch, pulling Stiles onto his lap as he does so. Stiles let's out a small laugh at the action.

Okay, I can see how when you put it all together something is going on." Damon looks to him before putting his face against Stiles' neck and starting to nibble the skin gently. "What did Judgy have to say ?"

Stiles leans back into him, enjoying the attention he was getting. "We didn't discuss much as we were around people and didn't want to be heard but she thinks it may be a ritual or something." He pauses, biting his lip to stop the moan that was going to escape as Damons lips finds his sensitive spot before continuing on.

"She said she has a couple that involves animals going crazy and that she would have a look at the possible ones it could be ." Damon hums, pulling back with a satisfied smirk at the marks he has left on Stiles neck.

"Welp while we wait, why don't we use our time to do something else?" With that, Damon picks up Stiles and speeds up to his room.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Old Hale House

Stiles stares towards the run down building as Damon pulls up to a stop. He had been called by Scott asking for him to come over to the house, he didn't know fully why but he guessed it could be about what happened at school?

He sighs quietly as the memories of what happened here surfaced, with a shake of his head he looks to Damon who was already looking to him with concern.