"I said I was being the yams and some ribs"

"Tell True not to bring shit. I don't have time to be throwing up and shit" Woosie said

"Moe shut up" I said laughing

"You coming by yourself right?" Smoke asked

"No I told you I'm bringing my boyfriend"

"Yeah... he ain't no weirdo right?" He asked

"Noo he's not. He's nice as hell and nothing like my ex's" I said

"Good.We'll see" he said

We ended our conversation and I went straight to the kitchen. I began cooking for tonight dinner. It's my uncle Glock birthday and since we can't go out we having a dinner. My whole family ain't been in the same room for a brick so this will be interesting.

About an hour later Rakim was here. As usual he all in the kitchen all up on me.

"Where Seven at?" He asked

"At my moms now move boy" I said as he started to kiss the back of my neck

"before you start some..." I added

"I already started baby" I said lowly in my ear

I turned the stove down to low and turned to face him. He picked me up and he walked to my room. He laid me on the bed right when he was about to take my shirt off I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Lights off" I said

"Why? I wanna see your pretty face while I'm in it" he said

"If it's about you body baby I love every part of it. If anything them scar show me how strong you are" he said

I've been really insecure about my body for a long time. My insecurities just kept getting worse. I got shot 3 times, scars from getting my ass beat, and then I had a c section. Whenever Rakim and I have sexist always in the dark or under the blankets.

Plus I didn't want him to see Sid name on my side. The time Sid carved his name in my Side with a knife always crosses my mind. I tried to get it covered with a tattoo but his name is still visible.

"Really?..." I asked

"I promise. You perfect" he said leaning back down

He took my shirt off and then took his off. He began to kiss my neck then trailed down to my breast. He kissed all around them before sucking on my nipple and holding the other.

A soft moan escaped my lips. He left his tongue on my body and dragged it all the way down to my waist line. He pulled my shorts down and I didn't have underwear on so his mouth immediately connected with my honey pot.

"Oh my god" I moaned out

His tongue slide up and down then he sucked on my clit making me automatically arch my back. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I pushed his head deeper.

I felt my self about to come so I start to push his head back and move my legs but he locked his hands around my thigh holding me in position