Chapter 6

After taking everything they needed I was then brought to another door where I would be staying until the results are out, which is another two days. Walking in, there were five bunk beds on each side, my presence was then noticed and all the girls stopped to stare. 

"This will be your new home, these girls will be your family, lover, friends. I don't care what they are to you," Ivan said. Before I could say anything else he was gone. That was rude.

"That's your bed over there," a girl said pointing at the empty bed in the corner.

Why am I always in the damn corner? Walking over to the bed, everyone went back to their conversations.

"Hi, I'm Maria." A girl from the bed next to mine, holding her hand out for me to shake it.

"Viktoria," I said while staring at her hand not really trusting her.

She pulled her hand back when she realized I wasn't gonna shake it.

"Um, what's this place?" I decided to ask since Ivan was in a bad mood and didn't want to tell me.

"Oh, this big building? This is where everyone lives except for the family who owns it; they have a mansion next door."

"And who exactly is the family that owns the building?" I asked taking a seat on the bed.

"The Volkov Family," She said, as if it was something normal. Who the hell are they?

"The who," I asked with a raised eyebrow. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"You don't know who the Volkov family is? Volkov corporation?" She asked, I shook my head not knowing who they were.

"Were you living around a literal rock before you came here?" I wasn't really allowed to watch television nor was I able to access the internet? I would go to the library if I needed any information for school.

I shook my head. She sighed.

"They are very rich and famous, they are well known for their Mafia. Their number two for the biggest mafia and number one for being the most ruthless. The leader or the don has they would call him, his name is Matvey Volkov he has four sons Alexi, Nikolai, Lev, and Waylan. All four are soo hot but complete assholes but hot." She smiled happily at me and she held admiration in her eyes. 

"So what does the Russian Mafia need with us," I asked calmly. Not really caring if I was to be killed by one of them.

She rolled her eyes "We are their toys. When they get someone new they go through three tasks. The first task takes place in the hospital, I am sure you did it already. They run a test to see if you're healthy. If you are not healthy your place has a maid, your condition should not be contagious or deadly though. If you are healthy you go to task two which is fighting. If you can't fight your place as a toy for the men here, which is what I am. I don't mind it actually." She was smiling in a very creepy way. I moved uncomfortably on the bed and gave her a fake smile.

"Of course you don't. What about if you can fight?" I asked curiously, I'm not being no fucking pet for no man.

"Well if you can then you go on regular missions with the men and if you impress the boss then you get to hang with the Volkov family. Only two girls ever made it that far, Karina Moltovs and Anastasia Petrov. Karina is dating Waylan so she was gonna end up with them either way and Anastasia, she is a slut probably slept her way up. Task three is where they test you to see how much pain you can handle. They don't want you to get a bullet in your leg to slow them down.She said while looking at her nails.

I sighed and fell back on the bed. I was slightly happy I was out of that awful household away from Alyona, Viktoria, and Richard. I thought I could trust Richard, he was just too easy to manipulate. I learned not to trust anymore in this world. My mom would have been sad to see how he turned out. At the thought of her, my hands immediately went up to my neck, feeling my necklace I calmed down. I made sure to hide it under my shirt so they wouldn't take it. I soon fell asleep thinking about her.