Laying on my tummy he sat on the bed.

"I love you" he said as his hands rested on my ass.

"Me too" I said and he frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to say that. It sounds like your agreeing with me" he said

"I love you Leo" I said and he leaned in to kiss me. Breaking the kiss he got up.

"I'm leaving now" he said before walking out.

My alarm was set to five a.m. so I got an hour worth of sleep before waking up back.

Turning my alarm off I went to my bathroom. Brushing my teeth I went and got a shower before getting dressed.

I spent four hours exercising and one hour of training a few recruits.

Exiting the gym I went to the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said before giving Leon a kiss on the cheeks

"Good morning mommy" he mumbled while rubbing his eyes

"Good morning miss Valentino" the chef said and I nod.

"I'm going to go get a shower now okay" I said and Leon nod.

"You can give him all the fruits inside the fridge expect the kiwi he hates it" I said and the chef nod.

Walking pass the guards that stood at the door while watching Leon I went to my room.

After showering I got dressed.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up before looking at the callers ID

"Hey" I said while placing the phone on speaker.

"Hey" Diego said and I began brushing my hair once more.

"What's up?" I asked

"We have a job that has your name on it" he said and I smirked

"What kind of job?"

"We need you to get close to this guy get a few information out of him then slit his throat" he said and I was about to answer.

"I already told you dick heads I'm not letting her do that" Leo said from behind me.

Turning around he closed the door behind him before walking towards me.

"I'll do it" I said and Leo frowned

"No you won't" he said

"I'll call you back later" I said to Diego before hanging up

"I'm doing it"

"I said no Liliana" he said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need a second dad Leo"