10

"They were Matt's men

"They were Matt's men. We took care of them," Pablo said and I nod before sending him away.

My phone rang seconds later and I picked it up.

"Hello sir your meeting starts in the next hour is there anything you'd like for me to put in place," Ashely asked and I took out a cigarette.

"No,"

"Ok sir," she said and I cut the call.

Standing up I walked out of my office and towards my room.

I was horny because of Liliana so I called someone, she should have been here already.

"Who are you?" I heard Liliana's voice and I went inside the living room.

"Oh thank god," Jessica said when her eyes laid on me.

"This house is so big I got lost," she said and I nod.

"Who is she?" Liliana asked and my eyes went to Jessica before going to her.

"A friend now let's go Jessica," I said

"A friend dressed like that," Liliana said.

I was horny and frustrated as it is now she starting a fuss.

"She's a prostitute Liliana what the duck is she suppose to dress like are you that ducking naive" Ace said as he came into the room.

"It's okay to say fuck you know" she said

"Not around a teen. You're nine- teen sweetheart remember," he said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll be at the gun range," she said and walked out.

"Thank you for that," I growled at Ace and he shrugged as he took a seat on the couch.

"Let's go," I said to Jessica and Ace waved at her. She walked towards the exit of the room and we went upstairs to a guest room.

The moment we were in the bedroom she was on me.

"You're already hard," she said as she took out my dick.

Yeah.

Thanks to thinking about Liliana I was rock hard.

Her eyes widened at the length and thickness of my dick and I smirked

"Wow, you're so-"

"I'm not paying you to talk," I said and she nods.

"I'm sorry sir," she said then she took half of my dick into her mouth. I closed my eyes and I saw Liliana.

"Does this means anything to you" she asked while showing me her ring.

"Stop," I said to Jessica and she took my dick out of her mouth.

"Get up," I said and she obeyed

Taking out of my wallet I paid her

"Leave," I said and grabbed her things then left.