You and only you pt2

A/n- Ik it has been long but I wanted to focus on school for a bit.

After you finish, you lay down "well done darling" Narcissa praises you.

As soon as you begin to relax Bella picks you up and runs with you in her arms and takes you upstairs whilst Cissy chases the both of you.

She chucks you onto her bed which is absolutely huge and then tucks you in. They both get in too. Narcissa behind you spooning and Bella hugging you from the front.

"I had no idea that bellatrix lestrange could be so cuddly" she nudges in the stomach and which you giggle.

"Stop it you too. Your being childish." "Ok queenie" Bella says and Narcissa obviously ignores her on purpose.
They both fall asleep holding tight to you.

You can't get to sleep: you keep wringing around to get comfy. " what's wrong love" Cissy asks " can't get to sleep" she sits up and motion you to sit up to.

You get up and place your head on Narcissa chest.

"Come on love" she says getting up and you follow her out of bed.

She walks down the stairs and goes to the piano. You join her as she begin to play 'lay me down'.

You begin to sing along with her and she then immediately stops and places you on the piano. She starts kissing your neck.

"Narcissa black what the hell do you think your doing" "you know exactly what I'm doing".

"Ok but be quiet" " darling I'm not the one who will need to be quiet".

She continues to kiss your neck and you look out the window seeing the full moon.

She then takes her teeth and bites them lightly into your skin and makes you groan.

You take her night gown and drop into on the floor.

"Close you eyes darling" you close your eyes, she runs, then she comes back. She strapped whatever it is on.

"Ready beautiful" you smile and nod.

She picks you up. "you can open your eyes now" with that you open your eyes looking directly into Narcissa's.

With that she places the strap on into you and you tense.

"Its ok sweetheart" and with that she thrust into you again and again and again.

You grab her ass and squeeze it as you begin to shake. "N-Narcissa" "I know sweetheart" she still continues as you cum on it.

She thrusts in you even faster than last time causing you to cum again and again. Until your fourth time started to hurt. "Well done princess".

She then carry's your upstairs into the bedroom. You check the time 2:16am 'Jesus you did it for 3 hours'.
Narcissa tucks you in.

"Where you going" " I'm going to clean up as I don't think Draco and Bella want to go down stairs and see what we were up to" you both laugh.

"Night Narcissa Black"
"night y/n l/n"

A/n- as I said at the start I wanted to focus on school for a bit so sorry for the wait.

Words- 612