Restart my heart pt2

You wake up the next morning to see no sign of Helen in the room.

You go to check the bathroom and still not there but there was a note a note that said 'had a great night, got a call from work. Downstairs there is a small meeting see you after'.

You begin to get dressed and put this on:

You grab your phone And head downstairs. All of your cast was there. "Where have you been" josh asked.

" I was just in my room" you reply as billie makes her way over "leave her alone, she got to have some fun every once in a while." You blush.

Helen approaches you and gives you a kiss on the cheek "sorry I had to leave so early but I will make it up to later" she whispers in your ear. "I suddenly feel that the fun is here" billie says.

The meeting ended and you sit down a grab some lunch then talk with all the cast.

"So what did you too do last night" Eva asks looking at you and Helen.
"Went to bed" "Watched tv together" you both said at the same time.

"Well if tv is the new slang for 'doing it' then yeah ok" billie said.

You shook your head and smirked as Helen looked at your lap and placed her hand on the top of your thigh.

You take her hand in your hand and
allow it to wrest there.

After lunch you all head back upstairs and get in a lift.

"What floor" Timothy asks "26 please" "and you" he asks Helen "26 to please" as the rest smirk as they know that Helens room is on floor 17.

You both get off and make your way to your room as Helen raps her arm around your waist.

You open the door and let her in the room as you close the door she is already stripping of in-front of you.
You help her.

Taking of her dress slowly then her bra then lastly her lacy thong.

You walk behind her and lay kisses on her neck whilst massaging her breasts.

She turns around and kisses you then unbuttons your jeans and slowly takes them down. At this point she is on her knees. Your breath turns heavier. As she takes your pants off.

She starts to lick your pu$$y as you tense up at the feeling of her tongue inside you.

You slowly get on your knees to be at her level and kiss her passionately.

You stick your two fingers up her as she jolts as she is surprised.

You thrust your fingers in her as her body starts to shake. She finishes on your hand.

She gets in the shower and you start to clean the room and put your stuff in the suitcase.

As you see some of Helena things and you steel them and put them in your bag.

Helen gets out the shower and gets ready then orders a taxi.

You get the same clothes on as last time.

You lock the room up and head down in the lift. The minute of silence turned out to be a quick make out section.

You hand in your room key to reception as well does Helen.

You get in your taxi and head to the airport.

As you get out all the paparazzi is there and taking pictures of you and Helen together.

You get onto the private plane and talk for hours long.

You go to the bathroom and she comes with you as she kisses you taking control. Feeling your body. Pure ecstasy fills your body as she fingers you with three fingers. 

She adds another finger making it four you begin to tear up the pain unbearable.

"Darling the pain will go soon, then it will be the best pleasure ever" she wasn't lying after about three minutes it was the most amazing pleasure every.

It felt like you were about to have an orgasm ever time she thrusted into you.

You finally come down from your high.

"Well done princess or maybe slut".

A/n-  I love making these although it does take some time.

Words: 769