The milfy mother

A/n- Damian is at work.

You begin to make your way out of school as Manon says 'hey do you want to come to mine' you nod and make your way to the car.

You jump in the car 'I hope it is not to short of a notice coming to yours' you ask Helen 'no. No problem at all if anything I like meeting Manon's friends.' She says in a welcoming voice as you feel welcome by her presence.

As you arrive at the house you are shocked that it has not change at all in the last couple of months as you had just been on holiday with you family there house was not a huge mansion with a massive back garden and hundreds of cars. It is just like anyone else would have.

You hop out the car waiting for Manon to come and open the door so you can go to her room and chat rubbish (you liked chatting rubbish it gave you comfort). 'Y/n just put your bag on the floor, there.' as she points to the floor directing you were to put it.

You and Manon run upstairs into her room. As she we begins to giggle 'what you giggling for' you ask as she continues to giggle. Barely able to reply 'your face when we made our way inside you just was so soft like you felt like you were at home but at the same time you still always have to ask were to put your stuff but this time I knew you were going to ask so I just told you' you giggle as she knew exactly what you were thinking.

As you and Manon finish your conversation you hear Helen 'dinner'
she shouts from the bottom of the stairs. As you have been there before you always knew it was a race between Manon and Gulliver to see who could get to the table first but you always joined in.

Manon shoved Gulliver out the way so she could win and she did. You begin to eat dinner and talk with the family ( you always did get along with them) you Manon and Helen could not stop laughing at jokes you were all spilling out but Gulliver did not understand but that just made you laugh more. In the conversation 'would you like to stay round tonight' Manon asks as Gulliver begs you look at Helen and ask 'if that is fine then yes please' 'more than fine y/n' you begin to blush .

If was around half 2 in the morning and you could not get asleep as it was way to hot. You creep out of bed and head downstairs. You spot Helen in the dinning room drinking a cup of tea and on her phone sitting on the table. You try and walk past without her noticing but you bang into the cupboard.

You walk through not the kitchen 'what are you doing up' Helen asks ' I could say the same' she laughs as you begin to blush again . 'It was to hot' you reply.

You pull a chair out to sit on and Helen pulls it back in 'come sit here' as she points to the chair next to her. You go to reach for that chair but as you begin to sit she grabs you and sits you on her lap.

'Y/n don't you think I haven't notice you blushing and starring at me 24/7. You begin to blush again 'see'. She leans into a kiss as you are shocked and kinda creeped out as this is your best friends mother. But at the same time you find her really attractive.

You kiss back. As the kiss gets more and more passionate. She starts to grind your hips on her as soft moans escape from your mouth into hers.

You jump up and pull her up with you. She directs you to her bedroom. She picks you up and kisses you strongly upstairs.

She drops you on the bed as she gets on top of you continuing to kiss you. She grips you breasts as you moan into her.

Looking at you for consent to take your bra off you nod and she smirks. She takes of your shirt and bra leaving your whole top half bare. She begins to lick and bite your nipples making you groan.

She takes of her clothes as you do the same. You hop on top of her 'you really thought I would be a bottom' you say. You begin to stroke her clit as she breathes heavily onto you. She pulls you closer to her so she can just about reach you neck.

She sucks it giving you light hickeys. You slowly make you way lower from her clit and shove your fingers in slowly she tilts her head back into the pillow closing her eyes in pleasure.

You start pumping your fingers quicker and quicker with each thrust as you feel her becoming tight. She starts to shake as you pick up your pace even more trying to make her cum.

All her juices empty onto your hand as you lick your hand clean. You begin to go down on her as you suck her dry.

'My turn' as she flips you over and immediately start to pump her fingers in you. You moan loud as you are glad her bedroom is on the other side of the house and nowhere near Gulliver and Manon's room.

She pumps even more faster as you feel your stomach begging to feel tight 'Im gonna cum' you basically scream. 'Cum for me darling' she practically begs. You cum all over her and she licks you clean.

You lean up and kiss her passionately almost like a thank you kiss. As she grips you tight in a hug as you both give each other hickeys. Her working on your neck and you working on her shoulder/collarbone. You pull back as you cup her face and smile. She leans into yet another kiss.

You lay down in her bed while she is still sitting up. Her spine pokes out and you begin to draw on it with your finger. She groans as a sign that you likes it. You sit back up and begin to massage her shoulders. She leans her head back and looks you dead in the eyes and you kiss her.

She lays down and you join her. She nestle her head into your chest and draws circles into your stomach.

A/n-
I did do this in class so sorry if there is any grammar mistakes
Hope you like it as it is a bit different to what I normally do and way longer
Words- 1256