meant to be ..... pt2

You wake up with a slight hangover and realise that Helen and Helena are laying next to you NAKED in the bed. Suddenly all of lasts night events are now remembered and you slowly make your way out of bed then into were Manon is sleeping [in Billy's room for some reason] on the sofa.

You scroll through TIK TOK until they wake up ; then getting 'dressed'. Putting on a silk robe and fluffy slippers. You walk downstairs and laugh as you see Helena barely able to walk. "what you laughing at" she asks in a stern voice "nothing" then out of nowhere Helen sees what your laughing at and laughs too. Meanwhile Manon, Billy and Nell are looking at all three of you staring you up and down.

You Help Manon prepare breakfast for all and then eat, out of nowhere, Helen rubs her foot against your pussy and you give her a death stare.
She smirks.

You cough to hide your moan and get up, putting your plate in the dishwasher.

You walk upstairs to properly get dressed. Then you hear footsteps behind you.

You start running upstairs, laughing.

You walk into Helena's bedroom and pick up the clothes from the night before.

Then all of a sudden someone pinches you on the bum.
You turn around and see Helen behind you. You begin to tickle her as she falls into your grip.

She pulls you into a light kiss from the back of your head that quickly turns heated.

You hear a knock at the door and you both pull away, realising that it was Helena and you pull her in to join you both.

The whole 'thing' was turning into a quick make out section.

Helen grabs you hips and grinds them on hers meanwhile Helena is making out with your neck.

You are full of moans by now.

Then out of nowhere Helena shoves two fingers up your slit. Making you jump on her hand.

Grinding your hips and jolting on Helena's hand you feel your orgasm take over your body as you begin to shake.

All your juices empty on Helena's hand as the both of them clean you up.

A/n- I did this in french hope you like it
Words- 413