You and only you

A/n- this will have Bellatrix and Narcissas  characters in it. I got this idea as soon as I landed in Spain.

You wake up to the sound of the sea as the waves crawl gently to the shore , drenching the sand.

You get up and put your nightgown on and go downstairs.

Narcissa and Bellatrix where both at the dinning table eating lunch as you didn't get up until 13:00 (1pm for the Americans out there).

You go grab some cereal and sit down on a chair ( quick question cereal first then milk or milk then cereal?) directly opposite Narcissa as Bella was at the head of the table.

There room was filled with silence but someone had to break it which it was Bella "so y/n, I heard you talking in your sleep, you said something along the lines of not stopping and to keep going; then there were moans from you. What was that about?" you says ever so loud that anyone could hear her.

"I talk In my sleep" you say trying to pass the fact you were moaning.

"Don't ignore me pet" Bellatrix says as you stands up and slams her hands on the table.

Narcissa gets up and calms Bella down as she sees it is slightly scaring you.

"Yes do answer us pet" she whispers the last weird in your ear and you tense up as last time this happened you couldn't walk for a hole 2 weeks. 

"Anyway want anything else" she says then takes yours hers and Bellas plate to the kitchen and puts it on the side. You shake your head.
"Words" Bella says "No thank you".

You go to get up and Bella pushes you back down "where do you think your going missus" "I was just going to get dressed".

"There's no need to get dressed today me and Bella are going to treat you well today and take extra care of you darling" cissa says as she walks close to you and Bella.

Narcissa cups your cheeks and makes you look up to her as she squished them a bit to hard but you enjoy the pain as she looks crazily sexy right now.

She picks you up and shoved you onto the sofa (or as you American like to say couch).

Bella immediately start to make hickeys on your neck from behind as Cissa  makes out with your mouth.

Bella slowly makes her way down your body touching ever bit of it.

She opens your legs wide and takes of your pants and slowly plays with your clit.

You hips come up wanting more than she is giving you as she chuckles and goes way faster.
You almost instantly cum on her hands.

"Well done slut" Narcissa tells you as she then gets on her knees and start fingering you as Bella takes of your nightgown and lingerie.

Bella then sits on your face and you lick her pussy as she also plays with herself.

Narcissa picks up her pace and you feel your insides clench together " I'm gonna cum" " so am I" Bella says and with that you both cum together.

A/n- Ik how short it is but I felt bad for not posting in ages so I did something quick. Hope you like it.

Words- 632