"Ermm, when we first made out under the sky, that was a very special moment for me," Jeongguk nervously let out, looking at their entangled hands.

"Ggukie, we both know that isn't true," he let out a laugh, pulling him even closer by the waist.

"Y-yeah?" Jeongguk certainly didn't want to let Taehyung know he was his long time crush Yugyeom was talking about.

"You were pretty obvious, now tell me the truth." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at Jeongguk.

"The time you called me Ggukie for the first time-" Jeongguk still tried to lie and convince Taehyung. But Taehyung definitely had no intention on giving up.

Taehyung sighed dramatically,

"Uh, when we went to the arcade and you-" Taehyung glared at his boyfriend who was still trying to lie but failing miserably.

"Gguk, I trust you, I love you, I won't say anything. Now tell me, please." Taehyung got up, sitting on Jeongguk's lap. He held his lover's face with both his hands.

Jeongguk stared in his genuine eyes, round cheeks and adorable lips, his eyes flicked back to his eyes before he sucked in a breath, blinking his eyes a couple of times he started.

"W-when you moved in here, I s-saw you, you looked cute, bouncing up and down, happily jumping, I wanted to approach you and try to be your friend,"

Jeongguk looked down at his Adam's apple, he had never felt this nervous before, he didn't know it would be this embarrassing, accepting he had a crush on him was even scarier than confessing his love to Taehyung.

Taehyung had his eyes big, tongue poking in his lips to wet them, he just blinked and waited for him to continue.

"I was scared to just, you know, awkwardly show up and ask you to be my friend, so, I decided to meet you in a few days, but then I saw you in the school, and t-to be honest, I kinda l-liked you," Jeongguk gulped and looked at his eyes nervously,

Taehyung pulled him by his waist even closer and gave him a encouraging nod.

"I started to stalk you on socials, and, I kinda developed a crush on you, like, back when you moved in, but I thought I'd be okay after a few weeks or months, but I guess it wasn't just a crush?"

Taehyung was shocked to be honest, he couldn't believe there was someone like Jeongguk who loved him from the very start but he was just so blind he never noticed, instead he dated someone like Woojin, who almost destroyed his personality.

He felt tears trickling his eyes, he was just so grateful he had Jeongguk now.

"But then you started dating him, and I was disappointed, but I didn't want to disturb your dating life because of my stupid feelings, so I shut myself up, and pretended I never crushed on you,"

"Jeongguk," Taehyung whispered, tears now visibly glistening his eyes, threatening to wet his cheeks.

"But now I have you, in my arms, loving me back, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have you, I just love you so much baby, so so much!"

Taehyung sniffled, smiling a little with wet cheeks and red eyes, he couldn't resist the urge to hug the hell out of his boyfriend, so he did.

Pulled the boy closer and hugged while sobbing loudly. Eyes falling shut as he felt their hearts beating together.

"I love you too, I love you so much, I'm sorry I was so blind, I wish I could go back in time and date you the day I came here," Jeongguk felt genuinely happy, he felt complete.

"Shush, I'm glad I have you now,"

The silence was comfortable with them occasionally sniffing and caressing each other.