9; cingulomania

The next day was really exciting for Taehyung.  He was waiting for Jeongguk to join him for school. Taehyung was looking forward to spending his time with Jeongguk.

He found Jeongguk running in his direction with an affectionate smile on his face. An automatic smile found its way to Taehyung's lips after looking at Jeogkook's contagious smile.

Jeongguk was dressed in a black hoodie with a pair of black skinny jeans, that complimented the curves of his thighs. Taehyung definitely wasn't drooling at the sight. Nope. Pheww.

"Hey," Jeongguk said panting.

"Hi, Ggukie," Taehyung replied, showing him his boxy smile.

"Shall we get going now?" Jeongguk asked him after catching his breath. Taehyung nodded and they started walking to school.

Taehyung connected their hands while walking by his side. Jeongguk was quite taken aback by his action but shrugged it off with a smile.

"Do you wanna go to a new cafe after school today? It's on the way home." Jeongguk asked looking at Taehyung who was swinging their connected hands back and forth.

"Oh sure Gguk, I'd love to," Taehyung said, nodding his head with visible excitement. With that, they made their way to school.

Taehyung left the place with a smile on his face and went to his class after dropping Jeongguk off at his class.

Jeongguk spotted his friend group leaning against the wall throwing idiotic smirks at him after spotting him with his crush. Jeongguk threw his head back and letting out an annoyed sigh.

He was trying to hide his stupid smile at the mention of Taehyung's name. He was definitely enjoying being teased by his name, but ain't any way he was gonna let his friends know about this.

The school was as usual boring, without being with Taehyung, Jeongguk felt like he was missing out on something important.

He was trying to draw the diagram made by the Biology teacher on the whiteboard when he felt something hitting the back of his head.

He turned rubbing his head to look at Bambam who was sat behind him, he gestured at the piece of crumpled paper on the ground.

Jeongguk bent and picked it up, throwing a cautious glance at the teacher busy labelling the diagram, he unfolded the paper.

The paper contained poor drawing skills of either Bambam or Yugyeom, he couldn't quite decipher, they tried to show two boys kissing, an arrow on both of the boys' heads naming one as Jeongguk and other Taehyung.

Jeongguk hid his smile with a frown and facepalmed himself. He turned to throw the page at Bambam with the full force who was pouting exaggeratedly making dirty sounds.

Yugyeom joins him by making kissing gestures with his hands, winking at him being as extra as he can.

"Jeongguk, share with us what's so interesting back there?" The sudden voice of the teacher made him snap his head forward and duck his face down.

"Bambam was trying to show him how to ki-" Jeongguk kicked Eunwoo who was about to tell the class what was going on.

"I'm sorry, I'll pay attention now." Jeongguk blurted out before anything could go worse.

"I'll tackle you all after the class," Jeongguk whispered to them, Eunwoo smirking.

"Sure, if your whipped ass stops simping over his crush 24/7," Eunwoo whispered back making Yugyeom giggle out lowly.

✦  ♡  ✦

Taehyung was waiting outside of Jeongguk's class since it was usual for them to go home together by now.