11; cingulomania

It was a week after their cute date, it was again a Friday, the week was special for both, they spent all of their time together, getting to know each other, and it was needless to say Jeongguk was falling more and more in love with Taehyung.

Taehyung was confused, he wanted time to think about his emotions because hell, he wanted to be with Jeongguk but wasn't sure if he could start a relationship just after a week of his break up.

They were on their way home from school, both had ice creams in their hands.

Taehyung wasn't sure if he could start a relationship just yet, but what he was sure of was Jeongguk was best for him, he wasn't like Woojin,

Woojin, oh, he almost forgot about him, he wanted to tell Jeongguk everything he didn't, he wanted to share his past but wasn't getting a chance.

"Hey, I have somewhere to take you, like, right now." Jeongguk claimed, making Taehyung look at him.

"Yeah sure, let's walk there, we will finish the ice cream on the way." Jeongguk was a good on-the-spot-plan-maker.

"Tae let's drive there, let's go home first, from there we will get the car."

The drive to where jeongguk wanted to take taehyung was silent, Taehyung observed silently how Jeongguk's veins would pop up while grabbing the steering, how he would tap his fingers there on the beats of the music playing in the background.

He didn't realize they already reached, Jeongguk had taken him to his special place, the lakeside he discovered.

"Oh my God, Jeonggukie! It's so beautiful! Oh God let me look around." Taehyung stepped out of the car excited and started walking around, looking at all the places with his cute big curious eyes.

Jeongguk joined him and helped him around. Jeongguk grabbed a rug from the car, they sat on it under a tree, surrounded by the voice of water running in the background.

They both sat on the ground side by side, Jeongguk's back against the tree trunk and leg spread, admiring the view, the stars, the moon, the lake, the reflection of the moon in the lake.

The comforable silence between them was calming, but he wanted to get rid of every unspoken thing between them, he wanted to break the last wall between him and Jeongguk. After giving it a thought, Taehyung started.

"Woojin met me at the school, I was a transfer kid, everyone was not so good to me, but he helped me, he was a senior so I kept asking for help, we would get along really well and as teenagers, without thinking about it, we decided we should date. That indeed was a bad decision." Taehyung let out a dry chuckle.

Taehyung stopped for a moment, he closed his eyes, remembering all those times.

"You don't have to talk about it Tae, we can pretend he never was in your life." Jeongguk placed his hand on taehyung's thigh to comfort the smaller boy.

Taehyung randomly scooped himself closer and sat between Jeongguk's legs, rested his back on a shocked Jeongguk's chest. To say jeongguk was shocked was an understatement, he didn't think Taehyung would randomly show this kind of skinship.

He nonetheless accepted it as he knew Taehyung was always an affectionate person. He wrapped an arm around taehyung's shoulder, and closed his eyes.